Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Stops Spawning Enemies After Host Migration

FramedForNothing

While playing high risk index as rhino prime a host migration due to a network error left me playing solo. This wouldn't be so bad except that no enemies spawned except for a Nemesis and a 002-ER. No further enemies spawned, forcing me to either abort mission or wait out the timer and fail that way as I had no way to collect points and successfully complete the mission.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had an issue with host migration in the index. Going into round 2 of high risk, I was the only one going ahead and after migration it pulled up the very start screen for a match. The issue is that it was now frozen on that screen. I could hear things going on, but the only thing it was showing me was red bars around my screen right before when I'm pretty sure I died. Couldn't even push Esc and abort the mission, had to force close the game and lost both investments

I am currently stuck sitting with the same problem as the NeoTheRabbit. Can't open the menu to abort, can't open chat for any possible options there. I had this problem once before a long time ago and as then I'm leaving it minimized while waiting for it to time me out. Should probably just force close the game but As I hope to keep the creds from the successful first round of index.

Edit:occasionally the screen flash blue around the edges implying shield dmg and I can hear the occasional explosion, implying things have partially loaded i guess?

Edited by Zozh333
to add new information