Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In a new low.. DE [DE]leted my thread pointing out how they lied about intrinsics

FataL-Flaw

Wasn't aware they would just outright delete threads too critical of their decisions.  New low.

Hey DE, If this is true:

On 2020-01-09 at 11:43 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed bug where Intrinsics could be kept on mission abort, which was never intended.

Then why does my railjack mission abort button still say I will get to keep all progress?

2 минуты назад, FataL-Flaw сказал:

Wasn't aware they would just outright delete threads too critical of their decisions.  New low.

Hey DE, If this is true:

Then why does my railjack mission abort button still say I will get to keep all progress?

https://forums.warframe.com/guidelines/ - this will help you understand why some threads are moderated, as will this one.

6 minutes ago, FataL-Flaw said:

Seriously, they are trying to alienate the player base.  

I'd be embarrassed to say how much I have supported this game financially at this point.  

They fixed an exploit. Deal with it. You don't gain anything by rushing through those intrinsics and the most useful perks come from the first 7 ranks which aren't hard to get to.

If you care about the game mode play it and if you don't, why bother.

Edited by JackHargreav

1 minute ago, JackHargreav said:

They fixed an exploit. Deal with it. You don't gain anything by rushing through those intristics and the most useful perks come from the first 7 ranks which aren't hard to get to.

If you care about the game mode play it and if you don't, why bother.

I don't actually care that they changed it.  My intrinsics are almost maxed anyway.  I care that it breaks from every other game mode, so much so that the UI still says you keep all progress when you abort.  That, and the fact they lied about it being unintended.  

21 minutes ago, FataL-Flaw said:

And you sure it had nothing to do with most of the comments/replies not relating to your OP, but instead (what I can remember) were about eating popcorn and other things that wasn't promised on launch via Shy's recent video on RJ?

Edited by NekroArts

"6) COMPLAINTS – We will not tolerate inappropriate, aggressive, or hostile complaints posted on the Forums. If you have a complaint about a player, report the issue. If you have a complaint about how your behavior on the forums has been moderated, send one of the Moderators a private message. They will do what they can to sort out any issues."

https://forums.warframe.com/guidelines/