Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Clan Info

xKingKrow

I was not able to find anything on this in the forums so i want to know if there is a way to view how long someone has been in the clan for, Like a joined on date? If not can we get one, maybe right next to last login just a member since thing so that we can promote those that have been around longest and such.

You shouldn't promote people based on time in clan. That's just dumb. I'm a clan leader myself so trust me.

You can currently view their last login, you should aim to promote people whom are active and helpout with clan and its members. Not whom happened to join before someone else whom actually cares about the clan.

You shouldn't promote people based on time in clan. That's just dumb. I'm a clan leader myself so trust me.

You can currently view their last login, you should aim to promote people whom are active and helpout with clan and its members. Not whom happened to join before someone else whom actually cares about the clan.

that shouldn't be the only factor either, and how long someone has been with a clan should factor in. neither of these are single-reasons for promoting people.

if you got guys who are on every day but don't contribute at all or play with the clan, they shouldnt be promoted for simply being active.

but if someone has been with the clan a long time, is very active, contributes, helps the clan, even comes on teamspeak to talk to the clan and keep open comms... those are all the factors that go into giving someone a promotions.

so yes, that does include how long someone has been with the clan. because out of 2 people who do all those things, but one person has been with the team longer, that person is more likely to get the next move up

that shouldn't be the only factor either, and how long someone has been with a clan should factor in. neither of these are single-reasons for promoting people.

if you got guys who are on every day but don't contribute at all or play with the clan, they shouldnt be promoted for simply being active.

but if someone has been with the clan a long time, is very active, contributes, helps the clan, even comes on teamspeak to talk to the clan and keep open comms... those are all the factors that go into giving someone a promotions.

so yes, that does include how long someone has been with the clan. because out of 2 people who do all those things, but one person has been with the team longer, that person is more likely to get the next move up

Again i agree with everything you have said and i think you have explained my point much better than i did thank you very much for your input.

Edited by Krow666

Again i agree with everything you have said and i think you have explained my point much better than i did thank you very much for your input.

sorry, not to stray from the topic.

but yeah...i've made similar topics to this like 100 times before. Not saying you should stop, if anything.. keep these coming, DE needs to see these over and over and over til they do it.

thx for posting for the warlords