Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we give suggestions?

(XBOX)HiddenOne101

I ask because I wanted to suggest being able to donate built warframes to the dojo for members to rent for a set time by the leaders of the clan. And for a specific resource to go to the clan. I have a ton of extra warframes I don’t want to get rid of because I technically paid for them. But I don’t need them either. I thought it would be cool to donate them. Also gives new players a chance to try warframes out before they get them.

Nice suggestion, I myself always wanted a way to play with certain warframes just to see if I like them or if they`re good.

Though the donation idea isn`t exactly encouraging, I would rather this be a feature in the simulacrum than a donation based system. People would need to keep donating frames so other players can try them out, which seems a little annoying to the ones building the Warframes.

Very kind of you indeed. The whole point of the game is the grind to be rewarded with weapons and frames, or you can just spend money for plate to purchase them. It would defeat the purpose of the game if they did this. You can always have them log into your account if you trust them to test out your frames.

Well, I was thinking once you donate them they are always there. But other members can rent them from the dojo say for three days at a time for a price set by the clan leaders. This way the warframes aren’t wasted and still used for something. I was also thinking if I build the warframe then I make the color scheme, and the mod set up and that’s the way it would stay. They would only be able to use it and nothing more. Also I was thinking that they can’t go back to their shop with the warframe, it would have to either be used in a mission or be in the dojo. What you think about that?