Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mis-Built a Plague Star Zaw, Am I Screwed?

FreelanceTentacleMonster

Question

So, long story short, I got a solid Plague Kripath Riven from Slivers today, and happened to have a Plague Kripath strike BP from the last time the Plague Star event came around. I decided that today was the day I'd build a neat Zaw around the Riven's buffs (Crit% and Crit Damage, for those curious), and got all the bits rounded up. What I didn't notice while I was putting it together, was that I had a spare Link in my inventory from another (abandoned) build, that did not grant the stats I needed - and I had accidentally incorporated THAT into the Zaw build. The resulting Zaw is still Unranked, and is incompatible with the build I intended to go for.

Am I screwed, guys? Is there ANY way to un-build or revert an unused Zaw to its base components so I can build it properly? Or do I have to wait until the next time the Plague Star event comes around before I can try again?

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, FreelanceTentacleMonster said:

Is there ANY way to un-build or revert an unused Zaw to its base components so I can build it properly? Or do I have to wait until the next time the Plague Star event comes around before I can try again?

If you don’t touch it at all, DE might be able to revert it. I don’t know if they can though. If not you just have to wait for it come back.

i suppose it's worth a shot to ask Support if they can delete it and credit the items back to your Inventory, but don't get your hopes up. and if they did you such a favor you'd have to have never used the item in a Mission.

Zaws cannot be taken back apart.