Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Change in DE Values, Less Spontaneity-More Rigid

(XBOX)DarknessZeref

As is clear with updates 27.0.8 and 27.0.9

DE now cares more about nerfing things than fixing the game.

I would like to reinforce that I did not come up with the cryophon, so why you're taking the only 1 shot weapon and making it 3-4shot makes this weapon irrelevant until I can do that with something else. 

It hurts to see that getting locked from teleporting to my railjack, being teleported back to the entrance of points and infinite spawn loops, not being able to launch from orbiter, less than 1% drop rates, 2 choices of archguns, 1 choice of archwing, unnecessarily META, intrinsic grind that completely prevents affinity grind complete diversion from regular gameplay isn't being addressed before the fun we're having gets removed. 

We have all seen the drop in playtime. No Acolytes to be seen. No Donation events in sight. Not a gift of the Lotus in sight. Happy new whatever tenno, war is coming and it's gonna get nerfed

We think back to the days of DE when Chroma's sword dynasty skin glitched with Zenistar so they went "Oh wow that's cool af ngl, let's just keep it there."
Today's DE made the Zenistar an unseen relic of a past time, because it's not relevant at all for anything anymore.

We think back to the days of DE when inspiration would take over the decisions of controversial subjects. 
We think boosting railjack guns with warframe powers is COOL. That would be FUN to do. Give LIFE to the activity.

There's a version of DE that said instead of nerfing blink, let's give all archwings blink no cooldown AND do the same for hoverboards. The hoverboards need a buff
There's a version of DE that believes your warframe should matter when in archwing.

A version that believes in what the Orokin envisioned. Poise. Power. Precision.

This "Take-back" culture breeds mistrust. I fully expect anything that gets released to be trash and NOT feel like a more powerful gun "As progression would generally dictate". IF for some reason something is powerful, it'll be nerfed in some way after people start using it. I understand the desire for balanced usage, but that depends on the reward allocation distribution with the many already present activities in the game. I cite the best player we recognize in Xbox ONE, Static Rainn. He has 104 Hydrocaps. Some say wow that's a lot. Some say oh that's it? But it shows that the personal benefits of running that activity stop at a certain point. The motivations for the best tricappers I know, crazyhieu, stringhermix with upwards of 3,000 tricaps each admit they do so for platinum. I have 196HC myself and maxed every focus tree with several million in focus stored so it's not like 1000 is normal

There is a half-life to the content you release, thus the claims of Warframe "lacking" an endgame. The idea is that you can only chase balance in weapon usage as you chase balance in reward longevity. My Lanka sits 7 forma unused, because I use it for one thing that I'm pretty much done doing. Same with Amesha. and Cyngas, and the list really goes on.

Bottom line is, we're bored. Nothing's worth doing once you buy a booster and clap it 20 times, then the rest of the things worth sweating over get nerfed until you hate doing it and play something more fun. 

And on the subject of rush repair drones, now I'm forced to go buy Ivara accessories to buy up all the drones before the next update because you brought them in for a month and now I need to buy enough to last MK.4 and MK.5 upgrades because I'm a person with a brain, obviously that's what we're doing.

The current state of mistrust leaves players with this line of thinking- Railjack is out, but it's glitchy af and they're not fixing it, but they are nerfing everything that works so I'm just gonna not play and come back when they're done.

4 hours ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

DE now cares more about nerfing things than fixing the game.

The fact you separate the two means you aren't actually thinking about it objectively, you are reacting to something you like being touched.

4 hours ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

A version that believes in what the Orokin envisioned. Poise. Power. Precision.

Yikes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

And on the subject of rush repair drones, now I'm forced to go buy Ivara accessories to buy up all the drones before the next update because you brought them in for a month and now I need to buy enough to last MK.4 and MK.5 upgrades because I'm a person with a brain, obviously that's what we're doing.

Wasn't expecting this...are you sure you don't need to visit the wizard to ask for something?