Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime vault 2020 updates?

Spell57

Nova is unlikely to come back soon.  Next on the slate is likely nekros prime and trinity prime, though DE can pick whatever 2 frames they want and the weapons/accessories those frames came with (here's to you kavasa prime kubrow collar with trinity.)  Just trade with other people if you want nova, for example if you farm out an ivara set and sell it you can likely buy a nova set.

Unvaultings typically last about two months, so the current one is due to end around the 19th or late January. Since we're finally get Unvaultings of frames that haven't been Unvaulted yet, I have a hunch the next one will be Trinity + Nekros, a.k.a. the "Life & Death" Unvaulting.

I think you'll have to wait a bit for your Nova Prime.

Edited by KnossosTNC

3 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Frost and Ember will make an appearance, because they always do.

No matter who the next unvaulting says it is, when you build it you’ll just get Frost and Ember. 

Probably Rhino again got to tank every frames sell value to 50p

• 2 weeks later...

I want Nova Prime too, OP 😖.

Mah bae got an aura forma and 4 formas and she ain't even primed ❤️ (i'd forma her twice more if she was primed)

At least she's cheap af on your platform. #*!%ing PC transfers are charging 700-800 plat for her on NSW since she wasn't available to anyone else except them and the extremely intrepid and far-seeing new NSW players that were able to farm her, quite literally, within the first 70 days Warframe was released on NSW and their account creation. BullS#&$. That said trinity and nekros are in a similar situation and Nova was unvaulted in 2018 and they haven't yet been unvaulted so... I heave a heavy sigh 😞

1 minute ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

I want Nova Prime too, OP 😖.

Mah bae got an aura forma and 4 formas and she ain't even primed ❤️ (i'd forma her twice more if she was primed)

At least she's cheap af on your platform. #*!%ing PC transfers are charging 700-800 plat for her on NSW since she wasn't available to anyone else except them and the extremely intrepid and far-seeing new NSW players that were able to farm her, quite literally, within the first 70 days Warframe was released on NSW and their account creation. BullS#&$. That said trinity and nekros are in a similar situation and Nova was unvaulted in 2018 and they haven't yet been unvaulted so... I heave a heavy sigh 😞

Lmao.  imagine swapping platforms to sell items.  that's kinda cringe

Just now, LoneWolveYoutube said:

Lmao.  imagine swapping platforms to sell items.  that's kinda cringe

Yeah dude, super cringe. They were trying to sell Ash prime for 1k+ plat. Loki's at like 500 or something even with his relatively recent unvaulting with volt. (Which is absurd since volt is like 200p.) Trin's at 500-700 right now, mag is 600-700. It's absurd. The NSW economy is absurd.