Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never get 4 people?

DrakeWurrum

I'm beginning to think this is not a coincidence. Lately when I play Railjack content, I'll get only two people joining my cell. I specifically notice this phenomenon when running the Sentient anomaly.

What inevitably happens is I get stuck with just me and the two randoms. I can solo Veil content, so I'm not too worried. I make sure to finish exploring every nook and cranny in case I get the rare container drop. But then what happens when we find no Shedu parts, as always, people leave the group.

And something strange happens. The moment one of those other two leave the group... another person joins. This goes on repeat several times until I reach the point where, finding nothing, I abort to re-try the mission. Not once do I have more than 3 people in my group. Yet, over and over, the moment one person leaves, another person joins in.

This happens to me way too often to be a coincidence. I seem to be capped at 3 people in Railjack content, and I only ever see it happen there. Never in Fissure runs or anywhere else. I can't tell if there's a bug causing this, or if it's my ping limit, or what, but I can't seem to get a full cell in Railjack anymore.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

Wacky. I wonder what's going on with that..
Maybe instead of trying to fill a single squad like normal, it's trying to evenly disperse them so that public squads are not as likely to be totally short handed.
Prioritizing the lonely tenno first so they have a chance. ..Purely speculation, but might explain it. Let us know if you learn or discover anything else about it.