Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent hotfix actually fix anything in RJ?

(PSN)XxDrakenguardxX

Question

I'm on console so it hasnt hit us yet I think. But has this actually solved any issues with the mode?

Long TTK, annoying to hit enemies, stupid recourse dumps for basic parts (and unreasonable ones for better parts), boring ass intrinsic farming, ECT.

Did it actually fix anything?

Edited by (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX

8 answers to this question

Long Time to Kill - yes, whilst Cryrophon has ultimately been nerfed overall, all enemies have overall reduced EHP. Normal enemies not by as much, but you encounter elites (which have been flat nerfed) more often anyway so really, who's counting.

Resource sinks are still intense, but bear in mind hyperinflation has hit much of the game hard - balancing it out is likely a more difficult process. 

Intrinsic Farming has a much faster method discovered by the community. There was an exploit, but that part has been removed. It's not great, to be honest, but all the important stuff is accessed really quickly anyway. A lot of the 'high end' stuff is kinda inconsequential.

Annoying to hit enemies... git gud. You aim at leading dot that the game gives you, or directly at the enemy if you have a hitscan weapon. You don't even have to calculate the lead yourself, and many weapons also have automatic lock-on.

Annoying to hit enemies more refers to how fast they move outside of mesh slowdown zone for AW. 

Chasing an enemy in AW is not the same as turrets on RJ. Especally sense their faster than you and tend to go up down left right and do a U-turn at a moment's notice. I'm not a bad shot but hitting enemies here is easily more annoying than any open space mission before it.

Theres a reason mesh is king right now and its not because its OP.

Edited by (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX

1 minute ago, (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX said:

Annoying to hit enemies more refers to how fast they move outside of mesh slowdown zone for AW. 

Chasing an enemy in AW is not the same as turrets on RJ. Especally sense their faster than you and tend to go up down left right and do a U-turn at a moment's notice. I'm not a bad shot but hitting enemies here is easily more annoying than any open space mission before it.

Theres a reason mesh is king riggt now and its not because its OP.

Archwing could be better balanced, that's true. 

hi all i find that fighter shield, the little red square around them when you shoot at them, does not go down faster? supposed to be halved???. Also as I enter a missile base or crew ship supposed to be 3 second window so you don't get killed as you enter does not work.

4 minutes ago, o1517 said:

hi all i find that fighter shield, the little red square around them when you shoot at them, does not go down faster? supposed to be halved???. Also as I enter a missile base or crew ship supposed to be 3 second window so you don't get killed as you enter does not work.

IIRC the three second window only applies to going into archwing. It doesn't apply to leaving archwing.

Switching scenes (i.e. jumping inside/outside a crewship, using the slingshot, etc) is still causing some funky-ness sometimes. Can't really say exactly what's going on since the effect is sort of random. You warframe is in some sort of limbo between archwing mode, regular mode, or just a dark screen. Sometimes, I can use my acceltra while in the archwing mode.

16 hours ago, (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX said:

annoying to hit enemies

I recommend using Particle Ram. No aim required. The flies enemy fighters AI seems to always come closer, hit the ram, and dies.
There are options such as using Amesha to do AOE slows, 
Munition Vortex to blow up the entire fighter squad, or such.

Long TTK

I have tested the turret damage so far, with maxed Predator + Section density + Hyperstrike + Winged storm +(my garbage +29% dmg photor), It takes only 3-5 seconds for normal Veil fighters. a bit more for elite enemy, much easier with hitscan turrets (Photor).
However I don't recommend using only turrets to kill them one-by-one, there are more efficient ways

boring ass intrinsic farming

It it gets to boring.
Consider taking a break from Warframe.
The current intrinsics system doesn't allow you to rush. It is a slow and painful time-walled one.