Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fanfiction] Warframe Origins (Complete Series) + Side Stories

ErudiusNacht

just an idea

setting a room looking into another room

director: "how are they?"

doctor: "there all fine aside for some minor conditions unique to each individual"

"descried them"

"well the two wrestling over there seem to have increased mussel growth while suffering from slight brain degeneration..."[one of the subjects starts singing and the glass starts to shake]"... get down"

"what was that?"

"that was code name: banshee"

computer lab

director: "find anything yet"

private investigator: "nothing on the nameless (orphans)"

"alert me when you do"

"that might not happen sir"

interrogation room

director:this is the final day of training, do you think there ready madeline?"

madeline: "if where going to do this then you should use the name you gave me"

"very well lotus, is you team ready? are you ready?"

"that's why you gave me this A.I.. as for my team there ready, though i don't like the fact that you chose them for me and imprisoned the others"

"we have gone over this! they are unreliable and unstable!"

"and i'm sure locking them up is going to help, you chose me for this job because i know what they're feeling."

"oh and what's that?"

"above everything else anger, fear and confusion, ever since you sent us to that empty hellhole that's all they've felt and it's all directed at you and since i'm the only thing holding them back i wouldn't piss me off other wise this will come back to bight you, and when it does heads will roll"

You guys do understand, that this is now a standalone novel. It can still be part of the Dark Sector timeline, but the story is now absolutely off.

Thanks for the continued support,, it's been ust busy as my son has been attending school now, though I always play at night. I'm a warlord now of shadow clan and we're quite active too. Those are the reasons why I've slowed down.

Anyways, I'm probably making another thread for this since this is completely different.

Just a few things:

*Nelumbi - scientific name of Lotus

*Vivi is character in the Final Fantasy series that has ambiguous gender, made her into Vivian Trinidad, later Trinity

*Hemlockes are still there

*Kargadan is rhinocerus in Persian

IMPORTANT: I'll be writing this disregarding WF canon. This is now a completely separate work with different terminologies and timeline.