Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fanfiction] Warframe Origins (Complete Series) + Side Stories

ErudiusNacht

DUDE! of course there would be! I don't know how large exactly is the UPLB Campus, but I know it's huge, it's hectares huge!

UPLB offers a degree in forestry right? 

Some changes are fun, like the quiet ones become the loudest, or the shy suddenly becomes the flamboyant person. But what she should look out for are the wolves in sheep's clothing.

And yes, there are a lot of club or group that you can join, like a particular department's dance group. Or choir. UE has a mountaineering group. 

Yeah, UPLB offers Forestry as a course. It's built on top of a mountain!

Bad News: Chapter 7 is gonna be a little late. I got myself tangled in some, uhm, naturally organic fertilizer.

Good News: It's going to be a double release! Chapter 7 AND 8! Please wait, it'll be out this week I promise. I can't promise the succeeding chapters here though.

Bad News: Retiring Waframe. For Reasons. Wanna know more? (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127258-how-come-the-more-i-read-the-more-i-hate/?view=findpost&p=1516129)

Good News: I'm going to keep writing stuff, not just about WF fanfic, but also other fanfic and other games. Maybe gonna be a small time LP. Gonna post a link to my own site when I finish it.

Bonus: Here's a pic of Yeon (Lotus)

Rw6ZMT3.jpg

Haha, It's alright, will still wait for it. and yea, excrement happens. and double release is better. as long as it's not 3 weeks late. Haha.

You post has a lot of conflicting heads bashing against each other, I'm not gonna join in on the melee, But I myself am questioning why I'm still playing the game. But once I get my hands on : Batman Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Watchdogs and etc. I definitely would spend time on them like there's no tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

I can't find it... I REALLY WANNA SEE IT ASDFGHJKL ;A;

It's up now, REALLY. Sorry, my internet had a slight hiccup. all done!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/116120-lore-warframe-origins-a-light-novel-weekly-updates-11062013-ch-7-is-up-chapter-8-will-end-the-series/#entry1393688

Edit: I hope you change your mind about liking Alad V. I prefer Ruk now. Get some tissues...

Edited by ErudiusNacht

Read chapter 7 in one sitting. I feel like a train wreck right now ;A;

I prefer Ruk now, but I still can't help but swoon over Alad ;w; why do I keep falling for older men ;A;

Off to read chapter 8 as soon as it comes out *u*

Erus how old are you? oh wait, no specifics, but I know you are indeed old.

LOLOLOL. I am taking so long to read chapter7 OMG!

Edit : Finished reading Ch7, Poor Ruk, he got his heart broken into so many tiny little pieces it became GLASS. and DAMN ALAD V having control over Stalker. 

Edited by yangskiii

Erus how old are you? oh wait, no specifics, but I know you are indeed old.

LOLOLOL. I am taking so long to read chapter7 OMG!

Edit : Finished reading Ch7, Poor Ruk, he got his heart broken into so many tiny little pieces it became GLASS. and DAMN ALAD V having control over Stalker. 

HEY! NO SPOILERS! ROFL

Well, it's good that you enjoyed the story. I initially thought of ending the cycle in this volume, but then the event came and gave me more ideas. More like I saw that Ruk was good counterbalance to Alad V and that there should be a reason for his hatred of non-Grineer but tolerance of Tenno. Also, the fact that he carries Ember parts made me smile. But ultimately, what caught my eye was that, WHY IS HE WEARING ORANGE?!

So there, got him into the story and bam, extended by one more volume. Thanks for reading!

Well I'm not sorry for anyone who's gonna read upon this thread who hasn't read the story yet. Hahahaha.

I totally enjoyed it. The wait was worth-it! And also nice how you thought up of a back-story for RUK when you saw his soon-to-be updated form from the livestream.

Will continue to read all of your upcoming works, as long as it's not YAOI.

No. no yaoi. You already have Regor for that.

I'm still working on ch8, and it's gonna be a closer for the cycle. A lot of questions are gonna be resolved and this end will start off the game. I'm considering creating a new cycle, but I want to pick up some of the work I left last year. If I do continue to the next cycle, it would be centered on the Tenno in the Intro and not the Orokin anymore.

I've put up a blog where I post my work and I'll be posting there after I finish ch8. Gonna put up the links when I finish ch8 though.

Good Good. I have nothing against gay, but I do not wish for any graphic representation or a detailed description of how their love blossoms!

That sounds a great Idea. I don't mind reading about something else other than about the game. I'd like to read some of your original works if you have. That would be something, like looking at the sea after being stuck in a mountainous region. 

-reads-

I need a drink. I don't care if I'm a minor. I really need a drink right now.

I will watch out for more of your stuff 'dad' :D

A drink? why?!

I did say that it is the past. Well, was the past of WF, of course it would end!  Unless otherwise that I continue writing about in-game events would this series continue. But then again, as I said, if I did continue, the focus would be on the young Tenno now, and not the siblings anymore.

the name of the new focal character is Rei

*Vadjura-style facepalm* Little Agni, please read further...

Because of all the awesomeness ;w; and this is the type of story that makes you think!

I will miss this though ;-; I'll be waiting for the new stories!

Already started on my next project:

http://erudiusnacht.blogspot.com

Honestly, didn't you get the hint? I have a name for a new Tenno character. *Mikado-style sigh*

Edited by ErudiusNacht