Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fanfiction] Warframe Origins (Complete Series) + Side Stories

ErudiusNacht

Dimir are probably my second favorite, as a guild. Orzhov maybe the third. But Izzet are just too much fun. Mad science and all that, you know? Plus, Jace is officially on their side/affiliated with Niv-Mizzet. And Jace is my favorite character in MTG, period. I have him, in his Memory Adept form. Which I could afford a Mind Sculptor but that'll never happen lolz.

Hah, I don't blame you for not prioritizing it. I'm just saying it'll take me a while to get through.

Dimir are probably my second favorite, as a guild. Orzhov maybe the third. But Izzet are just too much fun. Mad science and all that, you know? Plus, Jace is officially on their side/affiliated with Niv-Mizzet. And Jace is my favorite character in MTG, period. I have him, in his Memory Adept form. Which I could afford a Mind Sculptor but that'll never happen lolz.

Hah, I don't blame you for not prioritizing it. I'm just saying it'll take me a while to get through.

I love all of Jace's forms, they're unique in their own way. One thing that bothers me though is that (since I read the novels) where was Nicol Bolas during the Invasion of Dominaria?

It has always intrigued me who win in a fight? Yawgmoth or Nicol Bolas.

Anyways, as for the Novel form of Warframe Origins, It's not my top priority, but it's in the list. If you want a sample, I'd pm you some. But for now, while I'm still preoccupied with "'Endless Sleep" (my other non-WF project) and the side-stories, I'm doing great.

I do implore you to read the series though. I would really appreciate it and would like some more ideas to add when I do start the story again upon DE's official release. Besides, I'd trade you any mod you'd want from my inventory if you find it boring. hehehe

Read it in one sitting. Damn, you're really good at this, 'dad'.

And your portrayal of Oracle was spot on xD and Orzhov seems... hawt awesome~

I KNEW IT! CALY IS MEDEA'S CHILD -shot-

Wait, does this mean she's attracted to her adoptive father and brother? Dayum.

(*The First-style Deep Breath* + *Mikado-style sigh* + *Vadjura-style face rub* + "Dahaka-style head shake* + *Orzhov-style temple rub*)

That's four generations of facepalm over there...

Psyche (you know who I'm talking about) was never the adoptive brother of Mikado. She was the daughter of Mensik remember? Well now, she's the late wife of Dahaka. (Did I put too much spoiler there? I hope not.) At the most, I haven't written it yet, Hayden Tenno was her Godfather, but not adoptive father. With Mikado and Yeon gone, Psyche took care of the children and Dahaka got close. They were already close during Chapter 2 (at the balcony overlooking the market).

Calypso is not infatuated with anyone, except Orzhov perhaps. I never mentioned that she had a thing for anybody, all we know perhaps is that Orzhov likes showers, and Alad V is perhaps still hung up on Agni, much like Ruk, perhaps (LOL). Either way, who really knows what a Hemlocke is thinking? Right?

EDIT: Did you like the side story ending? huehuehuehue

Edited by ErudiusNacht

-faceplant-

I... have failed you... ;A; the story is too good for my puny brain to comprehend .w. Now I got it!

P.S. I'm referring to Calypso in my previous post, not Medea!

And yes the ending was awesome. .w.

Still hoping Caly would go nuts for Alad because asdfghjkl -double faceplant-

Well in Oracle's description and lines in my thread it's hinted that her being Alad's assistant is a subordinate excuse for her to get closer to him and I once mentioned they have unresolved sexual tension... Maybe you missed that xD but oh well .w.

Don't worry, the facepalm was just a joke as I was riding on with yangskii.

I misunderstood your line so I explained Medea and Calypso both.

Nope I didn't miss that, but I intend to use that later on. She's flirting only (a Hemlocke no doubt) with Alad to get more info for her "dear" cousin (and fiancé, LOL). She's just a playa just like any other Hemlocke (okay, enough spoilers). I intend to make the Hemlocke's the game changers in the story by providing specific decision points for the main characters, like Medea did for Mikado.

The one coincidence though, is that Calypso uses Mag and Nova parts for her suit, which are basically the frames of her paternal grandmother. Hmmmm....

Though the other Hemlocke's were mature, Calypso is still quite young, so I'm basing her off Shampoo from Ranma 1/2.

Edited by ErudiusNacht

damn. this is the longest time I have let any of your work be unread. Haha. Definitely today I'll read it. Im excited for U11. or rather the hunt for Alad V. >.>

No rush, I'm not going anywhere, for now. Closed my Dragon's Prophet account, after overleveling, it got too boring. Plus, if you've noticed, there's already reserved slots for CHapters 8.2 and 8.3 on the first page.

I just hope they (DE) don't add another grind mechanic to Alad V. But then again, my conclave rating is already beyond 1600, I shot down Phorid in three shots. Same with Kela de Thaym. Ambulas was two shots. I think I overmodded my Vectis (4-forma). LOL

Well at rank 12, you have nothing else to do. *sigh*

Haha. I'm playing Iris online on the side atm which I might drop out of since I'm gonna be hiding from someone. Might try BioShock and looking forward to playing Batman Arkham Origins too. Oh I haven't yet. I've been dealing with some issues. But I'm looking forward to reading more.

It's another event that uses the same function as the Invasion event. I haven't reached 1.6k conclave rating yet. Or I haven't tried. Haha. I'm being lazy with Vectis since I do not have a hammer shot mod.

Mhm, there's nothing really there for us. And I don't think there will be. 

Updating is taking sooooooooooooooooo long. 

PLAY BIOSHOCK INFINITE.

It will change you forever. It's already November and I still have a hang over from it. I'm getting the DLC where you can play the previous Bioshock installments inside Bioshock Infinite. Batman Arkhma Origins have great reviews so far but I dunno. Get the Witcher series, since they'll be releasing an open world MMORPG as the third installment next year, that has double the world size of Skyrim.

Me too, updating with my Broadband sucks. GRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. FUS RO DAH!

Wait? What's the series Chronological order? Yes, must play something that does not connect to the internet, She must not find me! Haha.

Haha. Easy easy, I don't mind taking time to "get" the games. I am a Batman/Joker fan. And yes BAO has received great reviews, and what's the best way other than to play it yourself, right? I haven't heard of that but I would look into it. Open World MMORPG still has a place in my heart. Actually that's the first thing I look for. 

And also the size of the update is MASSIVE! I could say that DE has a prepared a lot for us. Maybe? 

Wait? What's the series Chronological order? Yes, must play something that does not connect to the internet, She must not find me! Haha.

Haha. Easy easy, I don't mind taking time to "get" the games. I am a Batman/Joker fan. And yes BAO has received great reviews, and what's the best way other than to play it yourself, right? I haven't heard of that but I would look into it. Open World MMORPG still has a place in my heart. Actually that's the first thing I look for. 

And also the size of the update is MASSIVE! I could say that DE has a prepared a lot for us. Maybe? 

The Witcher series are just parts 1 and 2, offline. That's another game you'd get a lot of ideas from. And also, I consider the Witcher series a real "Warrior" game, since you only have a sword (and some weak spells) to kill building sized beasts and other mages. A Witcher is not a witch, they're basically just humans with enhanced senses and strength, so you have to parry, dodge, combo attacks all in 3rd person. Plus the gear and item creation system is nice to boot.

EDIT: A reminder, play Witcher 1 with multiple saves of different choices, so that you can have different scenarios and equipment in Witcher 2. The same goes with Witcher 2. In-game svae with multiple choices, as some equipment are decision exclusive and will also carry over to the next installment next year.

Every number (U8, U9, U10, U11) update is massive anyways, what's new right? And besides, they're reordering the star chart (again) with new models like Ruk and Alad V, so I'm not surprised at all. The thing I'm actually concerned about is that they managed to make new damage types (Fire+Ice=Blast?)m scientifically correct, but my concern from the beginning was armor scaling. What about that?

Edited by ErudiusNacht

Hmm, The Witcher does sound like a very decent game, it's more into the player's reaction time, eye-hand coordination than just relying on stats. I haven't played the game "Shadow Of the Colossus" but I liked it's concept of taking down massive enemies when you're only a PUNY human. So aside from the games I'd like to play, I also have series to watch. Haha.

Indeed every update is massive but isn't this like one of their biggest ever at 608mb? this update definitely have the most addition and changes that I can remember. Ah yes, I hope they truly did something armor scaling and not just how damage/armor works. However, I think survival missions will be played longer as I read on the change notes that they have "removed" or "prevented" high level mobs from spawning. I think it's more like it's restricted up to "this" level only depending on what node it is on. 

What I'm wondering about right now is what if you sold a sentinel and it's weapon, how would you get the "mastery rank," they did say you need to bring a maxed sentinel and sentinel weapon to a mission and finish it to retroactively get the rank point. 

Edited by yangskiii

No more mob levelling in survival? You might as well hand out free ferrite in Apollodorus then. My record on Apollodorus is 35 minutes, alone. Now that mob levelling is out, I think I'll stay for hours then. I'll need that Ferrite for the dojo.

It's a good incentive I guess to get mastery rank from sentinels, but I've only used shade, Dethcube and Carrier with only deth machine rifle, so I guess gotta level them up also.

Edited by ErudiusNacht

I think you'd still get the Heavies, just that they won't be Level Insane, where 1 napalm can basically wipe out our sorry asses. 

Well I have leveled all of the sentinel and their weapons, but I have sold a pair. I can get the mastery ranks from the ones I still have, but what about the one that I already sold? Would I have to re-level it? or I would get all the mastery rank even if it's rank0 as long as I finish a mission with it? >.<

I may have to wait a few days to actually find out about the answer. Or try a way to find out about it myself. 

-breathing normalizes-

Hehe phew... hooray for the Hemlockes! 

Oh and, U11 introduced Frohd Bek. Are you planning to include him in the story? owo

I'm more concerned with the fact the Sentients won the war. It's a big story changer. I'll just do something about it to preserve my Story's integrity.

I was "WHAT?!" I'll probably incorporate Frohd Bek when the new story arc is started, but for now, side stories are in line.

No more heavies on mercury survival T_T

and also, sniper scope is the same as scanner's, it's awkward to snipe. 

EDIT : I saw a bombardier at close to 15min mark.

yeah, it's really boring now. THE WHOLE system is ranked lvl 15. WTF? It's probably for the PS4 newbies.

BTW, made Bavita her official name in her description. Oh and, adding character relationships. I'm planning to keep a separate section for my ideas and for the Warframe Origins storyline. Is that okay? ;w;

And hory shet dem mods. And plat. And creds. asdfghjkl I'm broke compared to you xD

I have a job and stuff, I pay for my own so I can splurge a little. Beats smoking and drinking right?

Yeah, sure go ahead make your own section. I was only borrowing from you originally anyways.