Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It'd Be Nice To Keep Items After A Crash

KotoKuraken

Farmed up a Pennant blueprint for a friend, then the game proceeded to crash as I was about to complete the whole mission. Log back in an no blueprint as well as no materials. 

It'd be nice if I didn't have to worry about losing literally all items after the game decides to tank for no reason at all. Revived in a crewship and boom, crash, blueprint annihilated. I'm sure there's a lot more rare stuff that others have lost as well.

• Like 1

I’ve had a couple times where I’ve been kicked out of a game because of some sort of crash with the game but got the rewards later.. I was grinding relics trying to get parts for carrier prime and finally got the last part I needed when the game crashed and sent us all back to our orbiters. I thought wtf that sucks and went on to another round and when I got done with that one and got back to my orbiter I had a message in my inbox saying some stuff had been lost during a previous mission and it’s been recovered. I don’t think it was all the rewards, just the blueprints and parts that had been earned. But since that was mainly what I was after I was pretty happy they did that.