Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora's Whipclaw Huge Bug!

QUB1TO

So I tested this for atleast 6 times in a row now in Kuva Survival.  Whipclaw stop's critting after 10 minutes+ in a mission. I don't know if whipclaw stops scaling with blood rush + gladiator set bonus after 10 mins or just plainly doesn't  scale with crit at all after 10minutes but definitely its consistent. I think it's a new bug since I played a lot of Khora before melee 3.0. Please Take a look at this issue, crit is so satisfying to play, but now games are just getting duller and duller. Why are there so many issues to weapons regarding crit especially with blood rush(e.g. glaive prime bugs w/ blood rush). 

PLEASE FIX!

Is it only Kuva Survival where it happens? I missed that the first time and tried testing for 15 minutes in an Axi fissure instead, and didn't see any dropoff in damage or crit tier or loss of my Gladiator and Blood Rush effect icons in the bar. (I normally use an Adarza Kavat for companion crit with Khora, not Helios, so if the Gladiator bonus was causing the bug I would have missed it in my usual Khoraing.) If it happens in all Survival for you, or everywhere, then there has to be something more specific triggering it.

(God I hope it's something that's easy to isolate and fix. I might happen to feel that Whipclaw needs a nerf but it definitely doesn't need a game breaking bug.)

So does it happen everywhere for you and right at 10 minutes, or is it only specific mission types, and is there some randomness to when in the mission it happens?

So Khora's Whipclaw stops scaling with crit mods like blood rush and gladiator set bonus after 10+ minutes in game survival. As you can see I'm at x12 combo counter. This is consistent for around 6 games in a row. This one run with screenshots took around 21 mins to stop critting maybe because my teammates extracted around 11 mins and somehow causing it to not stop critting. But most of my runs whipclaw stopped critting around 10+minutes. Build was Bloodrush + Sacrificial Steel + Gladiator Set on Deconstructor. Also tested to reset the combo counter by using heavy attack on the Mire and build it up to x12 again and it started red critting again. 

Please FIX! 

I also put two pictures of identical time and location before and after whipclaw is cast, so that you can see my combo counter is at x12 before casting whipclaw (My Combo Counter is always at x12 pretty much all game since im running naramon. Also Screenshots at around 20 mins have no teammates since my teammates extracted at around 11mins.

Again Please Fix! Crit is so satisfying to see, and taking that away is making the game dull.

Screenshots: 

EvUQKsp.jpg

NfqRgCV.jpg

0OIFU62.jpg

aWiAqDI.jpg

Screenshots where it stopped critting around 21 minutes:

UtTTjvA.jpg

cmmrRqo.jpg

jwP3Upm.jpg

y50oNMj.jpg

21 minutes ago, CopperBezel said:

This would definitely be better as a reply over there.

But yeah, welp, there it is. The Blood Rush and Gladiator bonus icons are just gone from the status bar, and it's down to yellow critting.

Does this happen on any other mission types, or specifically Kuva Survival only, @QUB1TO?

Yea but reposting it with screenshots allows people who already seen the thread(without screenshots) see it again with screenshots. 

People who cares more in fixing the minor issues in the forum instead of upvoting to fix real in game issues. Hypocrites 

Also yes it happens also in other missions such as disruption, as long as it exceeds 10+minutes. 

1 hour ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Would have just been better to add the screens to the existing thread.  As it is, this could count as a duplicate thread which is against Forum ToS.

So you care more about minor forum problems than real in game ones? You just came here in the thread to say that? Not even giving opinions about the thread? Hypocrites

Edited by QUB1TO

3 hours ago, QUB1TO said:

So you care more about minor forum problems than real in game ones? You just came here in the thread to say that? Not even giving opinions about the thread? Hypocrites

From the way you used the word 'hypocrite' I don't think you understand what it means.  I have never posted a thread that could in any way be considered a duplicate.  Hell I even make sure there is no existing thread created by someone else concerning my intended topic before I create a new thread.  Did it ever occur to you that I have no real experience with Khora and therefor wouldn't have anything of value to add when talking about the bug? I do however have eyes and noticed your prior thread 2-3 hours before to this one.  I was letting you know what you could have done better in the hopes of you not potentially breaking Forum ToS in the future.

3 hours ago, QUB1TO said:

Yea but reposting it with screenshots allows people who already seen the thread(without screenshots) see it again with screenshots. 

And to inform you further, if people really cared about the topic you were posting about they would have followed the thread and been notified when an edit/addition is made.  If they don't care enough about it to follow it then chances are they don't want to see the same topic posted on the forums by the same person within a few hours of the original.  Just learn from this and do better in the future rather than insulting those who are only trying to inform you of something.

*EDIT* Seems a mod agreed. 

Edited by Jiminez_Burial
  • Like 1

No need to be so aggressive, QUB1TO. I'd hate to see something like this go unfixed, but calling people names isn't how you get attention to it. Knowing the forum rules helps a lot more. This also might be something we should start a bug report thread on rather than just a feedback discussion. I don't have time at the moment to jump into a 20+ minute session to try and reproduce it, but this seems like a pretty distressing bug. Thanks for the additional info, we can probably isolate down further what's causing this; I hope we can get someone at DE's attention and get this looked at.

• Like 1