Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parazon Lore

Raskalnickoff

Question

Where do I find the Lore for what/why we have a parazon?

I was thinking about how we used to use finger tickles to hack all the hightech space consoles, now we either Jab the computer with a parazon, or in the case of Eidolon Lures it splits open and we wave it near the console.

Was this a Tenno tool? or a standard Orokin interface method? or is it a new thing the Lotus thought up to help with hacking Kuva Murmers?

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Raskalnickoff said:

Where do I find the Lore for what/why we have a parazon?

I was thinking about how we used to use finger tickles to hack all the hightech space consoles, now we either Jab the computer with a parazon, or in the case of Eidolon Lures it splits open and we wave it near the console.

Was this a Tenno tool? or a standard Orokin interface method? or is it a new thing the Lotus thought up to help with hacking Kuva Murmers?

Well, we have none. I guess we could infer that they did exsist in Orokin days, since there is a Sigma skin for it that says basically that it will make it look like old war tech.

Other then that.... Tenno Magic? Like now that new players will have it from the start, I think for us older players we can just go on us not noticing it before?

Yup..... thats all i got, and I love lore. If anyone else has tidbits to add, would love ot hear it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

Considering the Parazon shipped missing features that were supposed to be included in the preview news posts for them, I'm sorry to say but as far as I know, there is no lore on the Parazon.

Ya. Usually I can overlook a bit of buggyness (like our current version of railjack) but they kinda just dumped the parazon in since it was needed for the lich, but gave us no info on it at all lore wise. I hope they clear that up in the future, but they really need to work it in more with the game. Stabbing thralls is quite fun, but you kill all other enemies to fast to really use it in regular game play.

Also a dropped ball, what the hell are these glyph we are using on the liches, and why do they kill the unkillable? I get the whole kuva thing, but .... then.... kinda nothing.

This is what happens when things get rushed to please the masses. I mean if was fun to get so much so fast, but more lore would be nice to tye it into the world. RIght now its a Robocop terminal spike.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Ya. Usually I can overlook a bit of buggyness (like our current version of railjack) but they kinda just dumped the parazon in since it was needed for the lich, but gave us no info on it at all lore wise. I hope they clear that up in the future, but they really need to work it in more with the game. Stabbing thralls is quite fun, but you kill all other enemies to fast to really use it in regular game play.

Also a dropped ball, what the hell are these glyph we are using on the liches, and why do they kill the unkillable? I get the whole kuva thing, but .... then.... kinda nothing.

This is what happens when things get rushed to please the masses. I mean if was fun to get so much so fast, but more lore would be nice to tye it into the world. RIght now its a Robocop terminal spike.

Currently there's no info on it lorewise, as far as I know. I have a Parazon built for doing mercies but they've been so rare to do that I wonder why I bothered. There's not even a section in the Codex to explain what the Parazon is.

The Kuva Liches being immune to death is strange but it fits with Kuva stuff. The Requiem mods gives a glimpse of Orokin mythology, but not much else. Some sort of kill phrase born from the Void according to Devstreams.

It would be nice to get more lore.

8 hours ago, Raskalnickoff said:

If you access the console while in an operator form she will still be using fingers.
If using Parazon, It gives some bonuses such as more hacking time so I guess it was like a multi-tool.
Have seen a tenno penetrates a lich girl's body with it... yeah it's a life-hacking tool.

4 minutes ago, blimsoon said:

If you access the console while in an operator form she will still be using fingers.
If using Parazon, It gives some bonuses such as more hacking time so I guess it was like a multi-tool.
Have seen a tenno penetrates a lich girl's body with it... yeah it's a life-hacking tool.

Well the streams did explain it to be much like a multi-tool. It just feels tacked on and empty, which in my opinion is not like DE. This update was to rushed IMO. I appreciate they they really tried to push content out to us to make up for the content drought, but i do wish it had a bit more polish. Can't wait to see what they add in now to kinda flesh this out.