Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void relic

bunty991

Question

Is there any void fissure mission that guarantees a void relic drop every run? I ran Arval spy Lith fissure mission on Mars yesterday and got void relic drops every run. Could not replicate this result with the current rotation of void fissure missions anymore.

Edited by bunty991

4 answers to this question

The official drop tables can be found here:
https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Arval is listed as having nothing but Lith relics in rotation B, which is 2 successful hacks out of 3.

Personally, I go to the actual void to farm relics, specifically Hepit (Lith), Ukko (Meso/Neo), and Marduk (Neo/Axi) missions. Granted they are rarer as a Fissure, but for me thats the best source of rewards with nothing but relics that can be done fairly quickly. People also will do Apollo on Lua (Disruption) as an alternative for Axi relics. 

22 minutes ago, Vaeldious said:

The official drop tables can be found here:
https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Arval is listed as having nothing but Lith relics in rotation B, which is 2 successful hacks out of 3.

Personally, I go to the actual void to farm relics, specifically Hepit (Lith), Ukko (Meso/Neo), and Marduk (Neo/Axi) missions. Granted they are rarer as a Fissure, but for me thats the best source of rewards with nothing but relics that can be done fairly quickly. People also will do Apollo on Lua (Disruption) as an alternative for Axi relics. 

Thought it would be convenient to run Arval as you would open the relic and get a new relic at the same run.

I think i will stick to spy missions as I have not unlocked the higher level void nodes. Thanks for your answer!

• Like 1