Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long have you played warframe?

(PSN)GEN-Son_17

Since right around Hydroid first launched (few months after). Off and on at times since, more on than off. 4k hrs.

Second place is either SSBM, Diablo2, or Perfect Dark. Not certain, but those were all staples in my life for yeears. Roughly 1.5k each
Honorable mentions to BloonsTD4, Sins of a Solar Empire, Iron Brigade(xbox360), and Age of Empires 2. No way to know, but between 400-1k each.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 1

Rhino Prime was just released. MR 20 prob just because IDGAF about MR, 1360 logins. 

Second most played on console?  Probably a 3 way tie between Monster Hunter 2, and Red Dead 2, Elder Scrolls series.  Currently playing lots of Red Dead 2. 

On PC most definitely WOW.

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Rhino Prime was just released. MR 20 prob just because IDGAF about MR, 1360 logins. 

Second most played?  Probably a 2 way tie between Monster Hunter 2, and Red Dead 2. Currently playing lots of Red Dead 2. 

On PC most definitely WOW.

YOU HAVE A PC AND YOU AREN'T PLAYING WITH ME I AM HURT AND BETRAYED

1 minute ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

It used to be a gaming PC 😅 now it's just for work. However had we met sooner 😅😏 that and it can barley play WOW. 

Apparently a Windows Surface can run Warframe.  xD   Just given' ya sht.  ❤️ 

I joined April 1 2013. I'm a founder. Between Steam and non-Steam client, I have somewhere around 6000 hours logged (about 1200 before I moved to Steam, and 4755 on Steam).

Warframe is probably my third-most played game behind Phantasy Star Online 2 and Final Fantasy 11. I don't play either one anymore, but I played both for about 7.5 years (non-concurrently).

Not to be a downer, but with the way things are going in Warframe (randomized loot) I'm probably not going to be around here much longer. Really losing interest in the new content due to liches and the way Railjack has been handled.

Edited by auxy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, auxy said:

I joined April 1 2013. I'm a founder. Between Steam and non-Steam client, I have somewhere around 6000 hours logged (about 1200 before I moved to Steam, and 4755 on Steam).

Warframe is probably my third-most played game behind Phantasy Star Online 2 and Final Fantasy 11. I don't play either one anymore, but I played both for about 7.5 years.

Not to be a downer, but with the way things are going in Warframe (randomized loot) I'm probably not going to be around here much longer. Really losing interest in the new content due to liches and the way Railjack has been handled.

Yeeeaaaaaaa, former Black Belt MNK and SAM here. Gawd I miss that game.

I joined November 3rd, 2018.  I joined right after the whole "do you guys not have phones?" thing.  My brothers had hyped up Warframe to me a bit (including showing me the Fortuna teaser), but my response had always been that it looks super cool, but I had Diablo to scratch my action itch and wasn't looking for anything else.  

Yeah, no regrets for coming over here.

I have something like 427 login days, 1062 hours (in-game, steam says 1657 - I apparently idle in orbiter a lot), and am MR 20.

My first major patch was Fortuna which dropped just a few days after I joined, although I was still too new to really engage with it much until a bit later. I did do the intro questline earlier than I probably should have, out of sheer stubborness.

I'd have to log into WoW to see how many more hours I have in it since 2009, and frankly I don't care to right now.  But of things I can quickly and easily see, I have 548 in Terraria.

Edited by Andvarja
  • Like 1

As far as other games I've played: Final Fantasy 11 for about 5 years, DC Universe online for about 7 years and random stuff in between. I was really active on Modern Warfare 2 for quite awhile as well, and that Vietnam COD that came afterwards.

Edited by (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu
  • Like 2

Started in 2013 on PS3 but was so new didn't know what was going on and didn't want to invest money for Free to Play and got stuck on MR7 for over 700hrs. Hardest thing trying to complete the star chart when you only have MR 7 weapons back in the day and didn't know how to mod or didn't think trading was important. So I quit.

Fast forward 2017 summer instead of disposing my gaming PC, I decided to get back into this F2P game because I remember the fluidity of the game was like none other I've ever played before. Now on PC over 3000 hours MR28, just passed 600 day log in within 2 years. Also probably over 300hours of wiki, warframe youtube, and online research. Just started forums a few months ago because I was getting bored and no content in game. lol

Edited by kwlingo
  • Like 1