Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long have you played warframe?

(PSN)GEN-Son_17

I started playing right around 2014 about the time that Warframe came to PS4 I have a 3030 hours on PS4.  I mostly play on PC now I have 1080 hrs there. (Mission time for both)

But even with all that time still isn't close to how much time I spent on EverQuest.  I played that from 1999 to 2008 extremely heavily.  In that 9 year span I had about four years (35,000 hrs) of playtime in the game

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary
  • Like 1

I joined at 2014 when zephyr is still new (U12 I think) and has become the longest game I've ever played so far with 2000+ hours. Haven't had a game that surpass that

Second longest? Probably Shadow Fight 2 (knuckles best weapon, fight me)

• Like 2

3764 hours in Warframe, probably the longest I've had in any video game. As for the second longest, I can't tell you the time, but it's probably either Carmageddon 2, OpenTTD (time combined with the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe), Freelancer or Euro Truck Simulator 2. I imagine all of them are over the 1000 hour mark (especially the first 3, since I had decades with them), but I don't think they get close to Warframe in terms of play time.

• Like 2

Started little after launch on PS4, too fuzzy and confusing - gave up. Gave it another more serious try in 2016 - and here we are today with 3087h on my WF profile.

Never thought I'd devote myself to a single game for so long. It must mean something.

Second longest, though... Would 3 weeks on Metin2 and give up count? Seriously, back then the concept of investing oneself in a single game for a long time was rather strange to me ("how do people not get sick?") - until I found Warframe, that is.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 3

I've played this amazing game since 2015, one of the first things that i can remember, is that, as a newbie, i got traumatized by a grineer manic.

i don't regret any second spent in this game.

4 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

And what's the second longest game you've played? 

Unfortunately warframe, why unfortunately? because i wish my most played game was warframe, instead,...is world of tanks....i...have many,maaaaaaaaaaany regrets with that game.

• Like 1

Since the middle of 2014

Xcom 2, its catching up in hours played slowly. Mind you i dont know about terms of duration but i would also rate Total Annihilation very high on that count as i played it a awful lot way back in the day and still do sometimes now

Edited by AzureTerra
  • Like 2

Started on Warframe around a week before Frost Prime entered the Vault for the first time. Nearing 6k hours ingame if you add both my accounts' play time.

Second longest play time is Warframe. The first place goes to Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst which I played way, way too much for what's left of my own mental health, on a certain server. Until its admin lost all server data due to the lack of backups. Ever lost around 20k hours gaming time overnight? I'll be in my salt mine if you need me.

• Like 1

Warframe is the most I have played any game at 6200 hours over 4 years since May 2015.

My second most played game is Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 from 2012 all the way up to me getting Warframe on my computer in May 2015. I'm not sure how many hours went into BO2, but I did have the knife rank in Zombies (never ground out the Shotguns), Prestige Master in multiplayer, a few "Unstoppable" medals, and Diamond Camo on SMGs, Shotguns, Snipers, Pistols, Launchers, and Specials iirc. 😄

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

WF 3000h on Steam, probably 1500h in missions because Steam numbers are usually horribly off. Played since october(?) 2017 iirc. Could have been november.

Marvel Heroes 2014 to 2017, 4500 hours or something according to Steam.

World of Warcraft from day 1 vanilla to somewhere in Cataclysm, restoring the world tree thingy or whatever it was that gave access to the second raid with Ragnaros, the one where he got them fancy legs. No idea about hours, waaaaay too much. probably between 8k to 10k hours. 50% of those were probably spent ganking and then most of the rest were spent in BGs. The fraction left of that was spent in raids back in vanilla aswell as normal and heroic dungeons later on, with a splash of leveling aswell of course.

I've played since when Xini defense was the only tileset and there was no frost warframe. Played a few mmos here and there but burned out due to lack of time investment/reward. My daily tribute makes only a fraction of my concurrent days played. My brother was exactly the same, quit Warframe last week due to issues with Warframe's current direction.

Also i can count on one hand the number of times DE has listened to any feedback I've given on the feedback forums, just throwing that out there.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 1

7 years.  Only other game I played near as long was blacklight retribution.  Only 3692 hours because I work six days a week and have taken a couple extended breaks from the game.  Warframe is the only game I've sunk a lot of time in that's survived this long.  So many other good games I sunk a decent amount of time in (Nosgoth, Gigantic, The Amazing Eternals etc. etc.) got cancelled so it's nice to see warframe chugging along still.

Edited by Aggh
  • Like 1

Not really sure, I started before Specters of the rail, took a break for a while, came back for a short time after Specters of the rail, and have now spent a Year or so on the Switch.

Despite this I actually have a fairly low hour count, even counting the hours before I transferred I'm only around 600ish despite somehow being MR19.

I don't exactly know where that puts me on the sliding scale of vet to noob though.

• Like 2