Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congrats DE you've lost another player

RedShuushi

I've had enough with the enemy level scaling, the RNG railjack items drop and the constant bugs.

Fix the main problems of the game THEN work on the content, because the game in it's current state is a dumpster fire and barely even playable.

Until you fix the damn problems and GOD FORSAKEN enemy level scaling, I ain't ever coming back.

I want this game to be the best it could be, but they need to fix the main problems. 

Good luck DE.

PS:Anyone who has problems or some hate to the game can post here

I know i'll get a lot of flak.

Edited by NA440
  • Like 2

Pulls out violin starts play sad song.

Gasp! Whatever shall we do?  Howest shalt we survive without thee! The horror, the horror! The sky is falling. The end is neigh! 

Plays the woody wood pecker laugh.

Oh no.. oh no ... oh no!   OH YEA .... coolaid man backs away slowly.

.... now that thats over. Mate.

The game has faults certainly. And railjack needs fine tuning. But i have been able to play fine most of the time and still generally enjoy time cracking skulls for fun.

Take a break dive into other hobbies. We live in a virtual age with an infinite amount of choices at our fingers.

None of us are magical unicorns that wf shant survive without.  Get off the pedastel mate.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 3

On 2020-01-12 at 11:39 AM, NA440 said:

I've had enough with the enemy level scaling, the RNG railjack items drop and the constant bugs.

Fix the main problems of the game THEN work on the content, because the game in it's current state is a dumpster fire and barely even playable.

Until you fix the damn problems and GOD FORSAKEN enemy level scaling, I ain't ever coming back.

I want this game to be the best it could be, but they need to fix the main problems. 

Good luck DE.

Bye.
Can i have your stuff?

• Like 1

Playing 'Devils Advocate', yeah the RNG was kinda steep but ........but when I built my ship I had a high sense of completion. I did it all by myself too. Having a Rail Jack should not be common IMO. It's a ship, not an orbiter. It took me three weeks at about 4 hours a day but I did it.

On 2020-01-12 at 6:39 AM, NA440 said:

Good luck DE.

your complaints are mostly reasonable, but chill tf out

On 2020-01-18 at 2:49 AM, NigglesAU said:

Why do people post they are leaving the game?. Really need the attention? 😉

My guess that their hope is that if enough people say it + make sure anything that looks positive is mitigated + anything negative about the game is pushed to the forefront (e.g.: Warframe not being in the top 10 Steam charts anymore), it would make DE do whatever the OP and others want.

This is just a guess, though.

On 2020-01-19 at 10:02 PM, Mikaer88 said:

Just do what I do, 15 minute sortie and then play something else.

I'm currently playing Jedi Fallen Order, which I highly recommend, specially if you like souls like games.

Fallen Order is great! Bouncing between that, Outer Worlds and Warframe. My teenager is also teaching me how to play Magic the Gathering card game.

Got to spread those leisure time activities out!

2 hours ago, (PS4)death404 said:

Fallen Order is great! Bouncing between that, Outer Worlds and Warframe. My teenager is also teaching me how to play Magic the Gathering card game.

Got to spread those leisure time activities out!

Fallen Order is hard, to me at least. My baby son and I play a lot of Modern Warfare and The Division 2.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Fallen Order is hard, to me at least. My baby son and I play a lot of Modern Warfare and The Division 2.

I thought I'd be a bad ass and start it on a harder difficulty. Hell no, it kicked my ass. I'm playing it on medium and it's a bit easier though I still get wrecked sometimes. My boy plays alot MW but it's too fast paced for me. Did play alot of Overwatch with him for a couple years and we want to get back into it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, da_blok_is_hot said:

I stopped messing with Railjack after I found out one of the parts required 15 Argon Crystals lmfao. DE funny. Trying to get me to mindless grind for a resource that expires........... Nah eff Railjack.

Just buy a Resource Booster and a Resource Drop Chance Booster and a Credit Booster. That's like 120pl for 3 days. You'll have it built in no time. I gathered over 40 argons in one day. The Argon Crystals have a 1/2 life. I mean I don't like it either but there is nothing I can do about it. Once I had my 5,000,000 CR, my RJ built went smoothly. You'll also need a gang of Copernic's and Pustrels as well as Formas.

Edited by SPEKTRE76
and to 'as'