Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players are passionate about WF therefore we critique RJ

(PSN)PePSchaepp

DE you have created a great game and your fanbase is passionate about it. Passionate yes but not blind.

We know what you did there with the rush repair drones, the horrendous wreckage repair costs, the small amounts of obtainable new resources, the low chance to drop a RNG reactor. You had your christmas platinum present! And it is ok!

Passionate players like me have bought your rush repair drones and your resource boosters.

Now a new year has started and it is time to move on!

You had your fun, now let us have ours!

1. It is time to get rid of RNG on avionics capacity and turn it into something more linear and achieveable.

2. Turn the economy of wreckage repair costs and new obtainable resources into something fair. 

I hope we all have a great year together! Clem! Grakata!

• Like 4

To be honest, avionic capacity shouldn't even be tied to components because that is by default an RNG mechanic. Furthermore, the range of what avionic capacity differs between house which means the only good one is vidar. Reactors of any other house essentially do not exist as a result. Instead, it would make more sense if the reactor increase boost fuel capacity or turret heat capacity. In my opinion, avionic capacity should be upgradable by feeding it dirac which a lot of people are starting to flood up to the hundred thousands(I personally have over 80k dirac).

Edited by Adenela
  • Like 1

This sounds about right to me.

Could just be, that railjack took a lot of time, so we didn't get much great content last year. I'm kinda hoping, that the majority of the work there is done now, and the Devs can build up from there.

1 hour ago, (PS4)PePSchaepp said:

You had your fun, now let us have ours!

DE: Whatever you find fun in the game, we will nerf it! wahahahaa

ok.. I thought people make games for others to play and have fun?

On a serious note, I think the one who troll us with all these, has to go. Unfortunately that won't happen.

• Like 1

I can't wait until after months or even years of complaints about the RNG of Vidar reactors DE decides:

"We came to the conclusion that the Vidar reactors are seeing to much use in the game so we have removed the additional avionics capacity they gave and replaced it with a Ripline ability for your Railjack so you can now sling fighters off the map thereby negating your ability to gain loot off them.  It is our hope that by spreading the avionics capacity that Vidar reactors gave across the other reactors and tying that additional capacity to a forge button lasting 3 seconds with a cooldown of 280s we can entice players into using the other reactors instead."

I mean that is the way they do things after all.

Edited by Aesthier

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Aesthier:

I can't wait until after months or even years of complaints about the RNG of Vidar reactors DE decides:

"We came to the conclusion that the Vidar reactors are seeing to much use in the game so we have removed the additional avionics capacity they gave and replaced it with a Ripline ability for your Railjack so you can now sling fighters off the map thereby negating your ability to gain loot off them.  It is our hope that by spreading the avionics capacity that Vidar reactors gave across the other reactors and tying that additional capacity to a forge button lasting 3 seconds with a cooldown of 280s we can entice players into using the other reactors instead."

I mean that is the way they do things after all.

Lol. But samewhat true, unfortunately.