Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best frame for farming

iKaize

Question

6 answers to this question

Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm mod (from syndicate) has the "100% additional drop chance", while Khora's Pilfering Strangledome mod (from syndicate) has the "65% additional drop chance". I've been farming mutagen samples the past few weeks, we chose to go with Nekros, Trinity (for energy), Ivara (extra steals) and Hydroid in the end. Started off with Khora and I actually prefer her to hydroid, but hydroid has the 100%. Also don't forget to have Smeeta kavats/Chesa kubrows with you!

• Like 2

Solo mobile/stationary farm:
Nekro with high slash proc weapons, because his 3 affects each body part

Squad stationary farm:
- Nekro for his 3 (w/ or w/o aug). Note that it stacks with both khora and hydroid.
- Khora for her 4 with aug, could be +drop chance and dps at the same time if she uses 1
- Hydroid for his 4 with aug, less effective than khora because the tentacles can't catch all enemies and is too slow to kill on later stages in endless mission. You would end up killing more enemies that aren't tangled than those that are. 
- speedva with negative ability strength, up to -90% with power donation
- trinity for EV, could be replaced if team has zenurik dash with energy efficient builds

Khora is a great farmer.  Especially as someone mentioned for survival.  I like her mainly for Mod farming.   Khora is tanky enough with a healing pet.   She can manage a lot.  

However.  Nekros is still my go too for most things not mod related.

Despoil Nekros with the Hirudo is pretty beastly at maintaining farming with max uptime.  Or alternatively I use Depoil Nekros with Dual Keres and Healing Return and it works.  Although not as Well as the Hirudo for long missions.

Edited by Hexsing