Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood Sigil = Scam

DarkMagician19

I spent all my plat on what I thought was a really cool sigil. The reality though is the dam thing basically never shows up outside of the ship. Every sigil in this game shows up and stays visible but not the one you buy because of course it's warframe. I had to look up the sigil and find out online that it only works after taking between 8-10k HP DMGE. I know how #*!%ing stupid is that ??  
Warframe of course conveniently leaves out all this information on their marketplace because of course it's warframe. Warframe has no excuse for this especially when every sigil in the game is shown at all times and leaving out this information to deceive players is just disgusting. I will note that it does say "With this sigil damage shall leave you blood - soaked' that being said it does nothing to specifically tell you to actually to take damage for it to work  vs just being a line of text. I will also note that it completely leaves out the most crucial and unnecessary part of the sigil which again is taking over 8-10k worth of damage for the sigil to even appear. Warframe needs to admit purposefully leaving out information and simply add an option for the sigil to always be visible. The sigil should always be visible just like every other sigil in the game period. 

Edited by DarkMagician19
  • Like 4

7 минут назад, Miser_able сказал:

A: it was always known that the sigil behaved this way. I do believe they even told us before they released, and when they released it.

B: the sigil is farm able. You didn't have to buy it. 

known to whom? to every player?no. They told this when? year ago? damn new players, how dare are they not reading 1year patchnotes...

its not about method,its about fake presentation

• Like 5

27 минут назад, Miser_able сказал:

A: it was always known that the sigil behaved this way. I do believe they even told us before they released, and when they released it.

B: the sigil is farm able. You didn't have to buy it. 

Lmao known to WHOM?

Developers? Yeah sure.

Farmable? As farmable as legendary core maybe. Been doing sorties for more than a year and killed hundreds of profit takers, neither ever dropped for me.

Glad I never bought it myself or saw the appeal. Thats real stupidity right there with the design.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 4

Just farm plat with trade, u dosent waste money, just time. 4Head

Also, i buy this pack for sigil too. I didnt know about "u needs to be hurt for blood on ur warframe" but than i accept that, it is fine mechanic. BTW u looks bloody in ur profile, so ppl seein "ur rich"

Edited by Lollipumpsie
  • Like 1

I am just getting back into Warframe after 4 years I never really got to play the game. I had no way of knowing that the blood sigil would be any different from any of the others. I'm just really pissed off that all the plat I worked for was just wasted on something so horrible. I had no idea it was able to farm for it ether it is labeled very clearly as Bundle only. Like Melanholic7 said it's fake presentation warframe has to have already dealt with this. You said they put it in patch notes and told the players 1 years ago which is fine for those players. My question is why none of the deceiving and vague marketplace descriptions were changed in any way. The core problem it sounds like was people just like me getting tricked into buying with no way of knowing about the problems and Warframe has done literally nothing to fix this problem in game. I'm sorry but there is no excuse for that.

48 minutes ago, DarkMagician19 said:

. My question is why none of the deceiving and vague marketplace descriptions were changed in any way. 

Vague yes, deceiving no. It says what it does on the tin, just like the dynamic syandanas from syndicates. 

1 hour ago, DarkMagician19 said:

"With this sigil damage shall leave you blood - soaked' 

Compare this to the descriptions for the syndicate syandanas, or passive effects from any weapon. This is just how DE writes things. 

If you were wondering whether that line was true or just flashy text, you could have taken less than 2 minutes to visit the wiki page. 

• Like 1

this is a new way of extorting money leaving key information  puting  so on so called time saver and get quick cash grab and take out after to much backlash  and so much more

man EA and others should learn from warframe on how to pull money in a constant rate without back lash and  how to put no content for a year or two and still get praise for the one they put with bugs like it was made 2 or 3 days a go

THANK YOU DE

19 minutes ago, DarkMagician19 said:

Yes and as I said I will admit it has a vague line about taking damage but that is no excuse for leaving out a crucial detail about needing to take over 10k damage for it to work

Didn't it release with a Warframe that self harmed as part of their own kit? Just saying it's a non-issue on its intended mechanic. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I understand being angry about DE's lack of detailed explanations.  But a "scam"?   

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by piss poor documentation."

Anyway, you can probably get your plat back by submitting a support ticket.

Ha ha

You've obviously never used DE support.  

3 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by piss poor documentation."

except that these days just a little bit too much is left out of patch notes, is suddenly a "bug", or randomly stops working just because DE wants to force their vision through while they know the playerbase will be angry over it. So no, I rather think I will ascribe some malice to DE's utter lack of proper communication. Also, selling something that's advertised differently from what it actually is, or ambiguous advertising is a pretty serious offence, even if it's only in a videogame...

On 2020-01-12 at 6:25 PM, DarkMagician19 said:

I worked my ass to farm a lot of Ivara prime sets to get plat to pay for it I didn't use real money or try to show off I just really loved the blood look 

Sry you feel you waste your plat, but you came to wrong place to search for understanding or sympathy. This place is not what it was. Pettiness and rudeness is what you will be served.
If i remember if you haven't used the bundle items they may refund you if you ask customer service. But if you are having fun in the game, you will recover that plat and more, fast.
Chin up, you have reason to do long and harder missions now.

" With this sigil damage will leave you blood soaked, while in Captura your Warframe stands wreathed in the gore of its enemies. Honour the maiden of Death by donning her traditional garb ".

It says how it works in the description in the market. Sorry you spent your plat without looking at the thing you were buying.

21 minutes ago, Xyngrr said:

" With this sigil damage will leave you blood soaked, while in Captura your Warframe stands wreathed in the gore of its enemies. Honour the maiden of Death by donning her traditional garb ".

It says how it works in the description in the market. Sorry you spent your plat without looking at the thing you were buying.

Do you mean: wreckage slots? XD

On 2020-01-13 at 3:41 PM, Xyngrr said:

I must have missed it where exactly in that description does it tell me about the ridiculous and unnecessary 10K damage I need to sustain before the sigil activates ... to anyone reading at best it sounds like you simply need to take damage nothing there to suggest it would be in excess of 10k