Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Story Co-opable

(PSN)Terraijin_Liljoe

Question

Call me a noob or anything even as I am a MR18 xDD. I'm just getting a taste on my own end for my railjack for my chance to upgrade and get the parts but... If by chance if I help my friends of mine, does the story or by itself co-opable and is it shared by clan members to use by 1 railjack for team-wise or is it a independent type of thing? I also hear that the awards are independent as well right? In my own end I wanted to stream for co-op gameplays with my friend just to help him out as much as I can.

1 answer to this question

1. If you mean the Rising Tide story missions, no they are not co-op. All players must do it by themselves.

2. If you mean Railjack missions in general, yes they are co-op and are intended to be played with other players as DE are working on the skill path (aka Intrinsic) that lets players manage their railjack solo.

3. Some rewards in Railjack missions are not shared, some are shared, and some (I believe railjack parts/weapons) are shared but won't share the same stats if I recall correctly.