Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Those Looking For Systems~..... :3

KamaNightfire

Be sure to run more T1 survival. :)

You mean T1 exterminate, for frost prime bp

I've had plenty of frost prime systems, but what I'm pretty mad about is the change to the main bp drop rates. 25% in tier 1? come on. that thing took forever to get running t2/t3 before they changed it, and I eventually got it in t2 (used to be rarer there than in t3, for the record). oh well, guess I can't complain too much because I do have it, but it would've been way easier with the new drop tables is all I'm saying

You mean T1 exterminate, for frost prime bp

I've had plenty of frost prime systems, but what I'm pretty mad about is the change to the main bp drop rates. 25% in tier 1? come on. that thing took forever to get running t2/t3 before they changed it, and I eventually got it in t2 (used to be rarer there than in t3, for the record). oh well, guess I can't complain too much because I do have it, but it would've been way easier with the new drop tables is all I'm saying

Yikes! What a brainfart. My bad. I thought they were looking for Mag Prime Main BPs. (there were allot of previous threads on Mag Prime Systems.)

On Frost Prime I forgot where. lol. Feels like I've had Frost prime for years now. XD

Apologies if I've mislead anyone. I didn't mean to. :)

Edited by sushidubya