Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen ratio

Boork35

Question

Hi, i've got a problem that i seen, here's the fact (I didn't see a topic with same problem)

I have a 21:9 Screen Ratio with 3440x1440 resolution, and i want to play in 2560x1440 in 16:9 ratio, with black square left and right the game, BUT 

When i did that, the ratio stay in 21:9, and when i go in option to change ratio to 16:9, it just stretch the screen and keep it in 21:9.

I can play in windowed mode, but there window around the game, and for my using, i want to fix that problem

If devs see that i think, it should be cool to change that, except if you have solution for that

You can see on image how it look usually, and how it look when i choose the 16:9 ratio 

https://ibb.co/5sX8427

https://ibb.co/YPTjz7n

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, --TDF--Boork35 said:

It work, thanks you so much ! 

So basically you didn't want to actually look for yourself... that's what I suggested you should check your drivers for.... but got the reply below 🙄

3 hours ago, --TDF--Boork35 said:

I'll not really change my entiere ratio of my entiere screen just because the game can't do it, other game can do it so, that why i ask if we can change that, and if CM see that, it should be cool to fix that.

Edited by LSG501

Il y a 9 heures, LSG501 a dit :

So basically you didn't want to actually look for yourself... that's what I suggested you should check your drivers for.... but got the reply below 🙄

Yes, but i understood that you want, i change my entiere resolution just for warframe, and if we don't know that we can adjust on this tab just for game, i'll never knew how to do.

Anyway, we just don't understand eachother, it happens