Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you love/like about warframe ???

Tenno76856

That makes you keep coming back???

Variety of weapons and warframes (and exploring different builds  and playing with different mechanics and styles -no interest in meta)

Relentless grind and loot (the rewards in some cases could be better though)

Exploring & Collecting stuff (ayatan statues, syndicate marks/medallions, new mods)

Spectres,Sentinels and companions (even with questionable AI)

The lore and story missions when available 

• Like 1

In a word, the diversity. The sheer amount of different things that exist in this game, be it in trms of 'frames, weapons, missions, customization options, factions, people who play a role in the story and so on. Warframe is diverse: when it comes to gaming, that quality alone is more valuable to me than literally anything else.

That, and I like the community, I like the people who play this game, which is certainly refreshing compared to my horror experiences with other MMOs: now granted, this forum has significantly diminished my enthusiasm on that regard, but then again so it goes with the internet, forums are colonized by people who only go there to overly dramatically inform the rest of the (largely uncaring) world how much they hate being there. But the thousands of people lucky enough to not be on this forum, the people who're free to enjoy this game and let other people enjoy this game, they're a wonderful bunch: such people were the ones who talked me into trying Warframe out in the first place, and to this day I still believe listening to them was the right decision. I enjoy being around them.

• Like 1

I think this is the best movement+melee implemented in any shooter ever. Heck, I dunno if WF should even be called a shooter or an action game. 

It has one of the most interesting Sci-fi settings ever (even though you have to grind for tens of hours for it to get remotely interesting).

It has solid lore, story and characters (except the lore, also buried behind much grind). 

It has impressive and unique art design.

It has the most interactive communication and dev team across the gaming industry. I think this specifically is why WF went from an obscure indie game, to main stream. I cannot think of a single MMO, RPG or looter shooter that its community manger and devs interact with the player base at a fraction of DE's rate.

There are issues (significant ones). The positives however carry it through. 

• Like 1

it's satisfying to slaughter mobs in Warframe. most of the weapons feel great, and I've yet to see a game that has a better melee system in terms of variety and overall fun. the art style is also pretty good too, and the game has come a very long way over the last few years.

it was also the only game I had at first when I got my PS4, I got addicted and never looked back. there have been ups and downs, but I intend to stick with the game for as long as I can, especially since one day we might actually have a playable version of Railjack which is also pretty fun (when it works).

• Like 1

The repetitive mindless gameplay - I can watch a Youtube video or listen to a podcast while playing the game.

The casual difficulty - The punishment for being lazy and not paying attention is painless.

The forums - A source of salt, whine, comedy, drama and outrage.

i like fishing and minerals. To me its relaxing.....but its pointless after you get all weapons/warframe.....

So...we need champioships for fishing and minerals.....!

And railjack must be relaxing too...flying to discover new aliens...but no -.-

Edited by Luciole77

In a world that was filled with FPS and it had been a while since I found a game that actually felt alive with a storyline that was fresh, young, and growing...this game hit me with a fresh air I was lacking in my gaming. It felt good to play with others against AI that did not cheat to give challenge as I came from a world of watching Computer controlled characters do Flash Kicks while walking towards me. 

To have the chance to pick from an assortment of weapons and able to combine them or go with just one was a welcome as well. Did I want to take a sword or glaive, or was a machine gun and sidearm the way to go? A rocket launcher for a main and secondary? Sure. How about Sniping and then slashing necks with a blade to keep those who witnessed it silent. And this is before you delve into the powers of each frame you have a choice to pick. This was at a time you could mod your powers in so there was a choice again on how you wanted your frame to play compared to others. 

While playing and finding the enjoyment of this game went beyond anything else I was playing at the time (and still today), I kept signing in to have the experience I wanted from a game all this time. There was no starting over such as in each Yu-Gi-Oh video game I got. There were no need to buy the newest updates as they were free from the money time. You could play your way- free and trade for everything or contribute money to get what you wanted that did not effect gameplay. No need to get killed over and over by the newest gun behind a paywall that gave advantages to those who bought the power.

And here I sit in 2020 signing in each day I can, getting Detonite Ampules and Fieldron Samples as daily logins since I started in 2014. Still having fun doing the Extractors and getting the latest anger rants from the forums. Still decorating my frames with new cosmetics and finding new weapons to use with old. Still checking the chats to see if there is more talk about the game instead of jokes about race, traps, or whatever the kids talk about in region. 

I am in it for the Long haul....as long as the developers keep it going in a direction I can enjoy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

i like fishing and minerals. To me its relaxing.....but its pointless after you get all weapons/warframe.....

So...we need champioships for fishing and minerals.....!

And railjack must be relaxing too...flying to discover new aliens...but no -.-

Goddamnit. No aliens.... I wont be playing RJ anytime soon.......

I enjoy and really appreciate the variety, creativity, freedom of movement, fluid action and customization this game brings. The controls are superb, the graphics are beautiful, the sound is immersive and powerful (noise cancelling headphones really shine here), the lore is really cool and deep and the action is second to none. 

My favorite feature is the variety of game modes that are offered. I can log on and relax with fishing or exploring in Railjack on earth (can't get enough of how well the designers created an amazing feel of looking down towards earth), I can grab some buddies or randos and go ham on missions or take my Ivara and explore Gas City. 

Dojo decor, NW or kuva farms, Eidolan hunts with freaked out noobs, slowly becoming addicted to Lunaro, etc, etc. This game has everything and I like 95% of what it has to offer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NigglesAU said:

That makes you keep coming back???

Variety of weapons and warframes (and exploring different builds  and playing with different mechanics and styles -no interest in meta)

Relentless grind and loot (the rewards in some cases could be better though)

Exploring & Collecting stuff (ayatan statues, syndicate marks/medallions, new mods)

Spectres,Sentinels and companions (even with questionable AI)

The lore and story missions when available 

Only my friends used to keep me coming back, now even that's gone. 😞

The movement and the guns/frames mainly in my case. And that the game actually allows you to get to the "OMGWTFBBQ" level of damage etc. Im one of those that like to play on easy so i can feel like a superhero so to speak.

Of course the lore and setting in general is different from most others I've seen and remains interesting, even if the current angle of more "void magic" rather than pseudoscience sours it a bit.

So here's to hoping that DE turns away from their current course to RNG oblivion before it goes too far.

• Like 1