This year bois! Nintendo Switch Pro, Pokemon Sword/Shield expansion, and Nezha Prime all in the same two months. Cannot wait. My wallet, however, can.

Let's share our hype with all the primes releasing this year! You Titania fans gotte be hyped too!

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

I hope he comes with Guandao Prime... man I need a new Prime Polearm so bad..

I also can't wait to see how many chat bans get handed out for saying the T word.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, pretty cool. I still don't like his passive, but I'm starting to adapt to it. He's earned his exclusive loadout slot, and is now my first choice for any Radiation Hazard Sortie. I even did a "Single Loadout Sortie" with him 2 days ago.

So yeah, I am surprisingly excited for this year's set of Primes (Titania, Nezha, Inaros, Octavia).

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, AuroraSonicBoom a dit :

[Kinetic Siphon Nezha]

your access to this channel has been suspended

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Its messed up cause I have 5 forma in Nezha and now I have to put another 5 in the Prime lol.

I have 13 forma spread out between three Nezha copies, and I'm sure I'll make at least two Primes.

(Yes, I'm stupid. 😜 )

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

13 minutes ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

I hope he has good new outfit. I do not like any of the current ones he have.

not even his deluxe?
i cant even play little nezha without it. the whole post stroke ET/mac and me alien look to him without the deluxe mesh is just weird.

• Like 1

I’m hoping he comes with Guandao Prime.  I’d be a very happy boy. 😄

Also I mean, Nezha is cool too ig.

Edited by LoneWolveYoutube
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

I have 13 forma spread out between three Nezha copies, and I'm sure I'll make at least two Primes.

(Yes, I'm stupid. 😜 )

Nahhhh, I feel you. The problem is that he can fill so many roles in a squad that building him for different roles is completely valid. 

plus! More chances to fashion frame him up. I can’t wait to see what his prime looks like, since his deluxe was so good. 

• Satisfied 1

28 minutes ago, (XB1)TheRosenBones said:

I can’t wait to see what his prime looks like, since his deluxe was so good. 

It's gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but the deluxe just doesn't do it for me.  (The syandana that came with  it is my favorite one in the game though.)

Fortunately I'm very happy with the original skin, Yaksha, and Devine, even if I'm not crazy about the prime. 

Nezha really shot up in usage for me after his rework ,

he is sitting at 3rd ,

Really looking forward to the prime.

Though ... i am not sure i will use anything other than his deluxe , i fully expect the prime to be just like the base with a few sparkly dangly shiny bits.

• Satisfied 1

8 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

This year bois! Nintendo Switch Pro, Pokemon Sword/Shield expansion, and Nezha Prime all in the same two months. Cannot wait. My wallet, however, can.

Wait was this what they said Nezha is next? Nice Ive been running him in ESO doing more damage than Saryn with my build but not kills because her spores spread all over. With the new buffs of Prime should be able to push him even further Nice!!! He is my 3rd most played, Saryn then Mirage as number 1. He's great speed on 1, armor in the 100k+ mark, damage buff over 350%, CC 4th and 1st, health and energy on 2. No other frame can match all his synergy kit. Hope they make him quicker like Ivara  to Ivara Prime 1.5.

Edited by kwlingo
  • Applause 1

On 2020-01-12 at 7:37 PM, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Its messed up cause I have 5 forma in Nezha and now I have to put another 5 in the Prime lol.

Lol I got 8, but it's worth it since he's my main, even if I use him probably only 7% more than the other 4 frames I use regularly. Once his Prime releases, his usage will go back up for me.

On 2020-01-13 at 3:08 AM, 0_The_F00l said:

Nezha really shot up in usage for me after his rework ,

he is sitting at 3rd ,

Really looking forward to the prime.

Though ... i am not sure i will use anything other than his deluxe , i fully expect the prime to be just like the base with a few sparkly dangly shiny bits.

I highly doubt his Prime will look better than his Deluxe.

On 2020-01-13 at 3:19 AM, kwlingo said:

Wait was this what they said Nezha is next? Nice Ive been running him in ESO doing more damage than Saryn with my build but not kills because her spores spread all over. With the new buffs of Prime should be able to push him even further Nice!!! He is my 3rd most played, Saryn then Mirage as number 1. He's great speed on 1, armor in the 100k+ mark, damage buff over 350%, CC 4th and 1st, health and energy on 2. No other frame can match all his synergy kit. Hope they make him quicker like Ivara  to Ivara Prime 1.5.

Yes, exactly, and he does all of those well too, not just your average jack-of-all-trades. And I hope they make him quicker as well. He's next after Titania Prime, btw. So Summer time. Inaros Prime is going to be a beast as well.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Yes, exactly, and he does all of those well too, not just your average jack-of-all-trades. And I hope they make him quicker as well. He's next after Titania Prime, btw. So Summer time. Inaros Prime is going to be a beast as well.

Hope they have a small rework on Inaros because if not it just means more health and none of the other abilities will be use. lol

• Like 1

Definitely here for the SwSh update.

I’ll pass on Nezha though, he’s meh to me. I’ll wait to see what the accessories are like though.

4 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Hope they have a small rework on Inaros because if not it just means more health and none of the other abilities will be use. lol

True, I'd say he might actually need a full rework since the only usefulness he gets is from his health.

I got insider info, they got sick of people asking for the next prime so they're going to skip Titania and Nezha in favor of a Gauss/Grendel double pack. And they won't have Acceltra or Masseter Primes either, they're coming with Primed Railjack Guns instead. Prime Accessories Pack will have Grate Prime and Lotus Prime skins as a pre-order bonus

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

True, I'd say he might actually need a full rework since the only usefulness he gets is from his health.

Rework his 2 to work for team not just himself. This would make him a team player, not a solo frame. And instead of just sitting there taking their life, he should be shooting/slicing that enemy to get that life back, kind of like the rework of Trinity.

• Like 1