Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich fights are more frustrating than I thought...

(NSW)Smashbrolink

It's easy to fight a kuva lich using revenant
BUT
I REALLY HATE THE REQUIEM MODS SYSTEM
''OH LOOK YOU HAVE A WRONG SEQUENCE...TIME TO BREAK YOUR LITTLE SPINE TENNO!''
I don't even need to attack the kuva lich to get him downed
and them I get killed because Yes...Just because I got the wrong sequence of mods

Good Work Steve '-'

as a solo player i think to worst part is the relics first you have to either kill a thousand thralls or do a few hundred stupid ass kuva siphons just to get the damn relics. then you have to crack the relics and hope you don't get crap like amber stars or riven slivers. why do they always add fake rewards to relics like forma in axi relics. i'm at a point that i just don't care anymore that lich can rot on phobos for the rest of time.

Melee weapons really help against liches. Its far easier to have a really well scaling melee than a gun. Use corrosive in your builds, they are extremely helpful against grineer. 

Wukong is really good for liches for me, but my opinion is wukong is good for everything so i am biased. His 3 lets you tank the grab, his 2 heals you instantly, you got 3 more revives and his 1 is a beast that clears rooms and can easily down a lich. And its an easy and cheap frame to aquire now. No need to even forma. Doesn't require much mods to work wonderfully. 

The other side is if you cant kill and tank at least some of 125 lvl grineer you probably shouldnt do liches until you are at least somewhat ready for it.

If any of you are stuck with a lich that you just want dead and gone, write me up ingame (same nick), will help. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Yeah in an Interview with Brozime  about 5:20 mark..

Geez. Amazing how she says she loves this best RNG system......despite not having defeated a single Lich yet.

How can you love something and state it is the best system without actually diving deep into it?

Just another confirmation that they don't test these things

14 minutes ago, Anthraxicus said:

Geez. Amazing how she says she loves this best RNG system......despite not having defeated a single Lich yet.

How can you love something and state it is the best system without actually diving deep into it?

Just another confirmation that they don't test these things

My favorite part is where she says the lich system was well received. ..   this was some straght PR  BS.     But It is very telling. ..

On 2020-01-15 at 7:28 AM, Kentar said:

It's easy to fight a kuva lich using revenant
BUT
I REALLY HATE THE REQUIEM MODS SYSTEM
''OH LOOK YOU HAVE A WRONG SEQUENCE...TIME TO BREAK YOUR LITTLE SPINE TENNO!''
I don't even need to attack the kuva lich to get him downed
and them I get killed because Yes...Just because I got the wrong sequence of mods

Good Work Steve '-'

GOOD GOOD let the hate flow throw you...   this is game design 101.. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

My favorite part is where she says the lich system was well received. ..   this was some straght PR  BS.     But It is very telling. ..

Yeah. It happens when you talk without any hard evidence, like their own survey, to back it up. 

It is the best RNG system, despite massive backlash from the community for its multiple layers of RNG on top of one another, some of which transported to Empyrean and received by more backlash.

I love the system.....despite not having experienced it yet.

It was well received, in spite of the survey saying it was the least liked addition and most frustrating addition to the game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anthraxicus said:

Yeah. It happens when you talk without any hard evidence, like their own survey, to back it up. 

It is the best RNG system, despite massive backlash from the community for its multiple layers of RNG on top of one another, some of which transported to Empyrean and received by more backlash.

I love the system.....despite not having experienced it yet.

It was well received, in spite of the survey saying it was the least liked addition and most frustrating addition to the game.

And these are the poeple who are representing us to the Devs. " Do you think they well like this"   " O they will love it "