Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best platinum skins?

HatedByLifeItself

Hi, i want to know which plat skins do you consider the best for existing Primed Warframe (where the skin looks better than the prime) , personally i am thinking of Oberon skin, Frost skin, Ash skin, maybe Saryn, and Nekros maybe. 

I hate the Limbo skin as it doesn't feel like him anymore, the nezha skin looks nice but he's not Primed yet, same for Titania. 

What is your list ? 

Oberon definitely, though there is no accounting for taste, I feel that between prime and deluxe the deluxe is far superior. 

Atlas one is cool,

Nyx one is beautiful, 

Mag one is definitely better than the prime for me. 

Frost prime is just too plain, pretty much any skin would look better than that. 

Most others I would suggest don't have a prime so can't really say better or worse, but I do love the Nezha and Nidus ones. 

• Like 1

The only plat skin I run on Primes so far has been Nekros Irkalla, made him this golden angel of (un)death, all the rest are TennoGen. Mesa's Falcon Helmet, Frost Emperor, Oberon Blade of the Lotus (Soon™). I just prefer TennoGen to almost anything DE has put out. Except the Excal Dex helmet, only exception.

Rhino Palatine, Frost Harka, and Ash Koga. those are the only deluxe skins by De that I have and really enjoy.

I know the art teams tries their best, but I feel like Tennogen creators have a better idea of what players want: I prefer a lot of Tennogen creations more, especially the Graxx skins. I just wish Consoles could get Tennogen updates more often.