Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Suggestion On... Passive Perks

NoeleVeerod

I know it's not the first thread about passive perks and how the could possibly work. Nevertheless I've been thinking about a possible suggestion for a couple days now. I also thought something different should take place in case the frame we're considering is a standard piece of gear or a Prime version of it.

What does that mean? My idea is that all standard frames should be given a passive perk that applies to them and has some relevance with their theme; the Prime versions, however, should be given a TEAM passive perk that applies to their teammates as well. That would make your Primes worth something, doesn't it?

Without further ado, here's my suggestion.

EXCALIBUR - your classic swordsman. Giving him a melee attack bonus (5-10%) seems quite spontaneous; whether extend the bonus to all melee classes or just certain ones (I was thinking of single/dual sword, maybe daggers too) is slightly less so.

PRIME - the Prime version should give faster swing speed to melee weapons, without overriding the melee damage bonus on the Excalibur. Why "without overriding"? I'll come to it shortly.

VOLT - what comes to my mind is increased electrical damage mod effectiveness. That means electric damage mods will increase damage by a higher percentage (10-15% more damage). However I'm still unsure whether this, or just having Volt's weapons receive innate electrical damage in a minor percentage (5-10%), is the better solution.

PRIME - a Volt Prime should extend the benefit to all his teammates, so whichever option is chosen is valid for all teammates. This would override Volt's personal perk, or it would double on him (something I would not want to avoid certain situations of plain stupid overpower). As an alternative, we could have a standard Volt only receive a boost with mods, while the Prime either retains the personal perk and gains the innate electric damage on weapons OR forgoes the personal perks and only retaing the team perk.

LOKI - he relies on speed, so I thought of pairing his superior movement speed with a faster reload time and a faster firing rate as well (10-20% each). Maybe just one of the perks will be fine, but I included both just in case.

PRIME - Loki Prime gives all team a movement speed buff. This does NOT apply on Loki Prime himself... or it might do, if you think it really should.

RHINO - its pretty obvious we can't have a perk on health/shield, as Rhino already has superior endurance stats by default. What Rhino could use, though, is to have his "weight" be better recognised. It seems pretty obvious to me that he deserves to be more resistant to knockdown and stagger mechanics (or maybe just knockdown). What comes to my mind is also beter handling of heavy melee weapons, therefore heavy axes and hammers should receive a slight boost in swing (2-5%). Scythes do NOT count as heavy weapons in my mind, just think how much lighter they are if compared to a heavy axe such as the Scindo - the Reaper doesn't exactly give me the impression of being "heavy" despite the damage charts of the weapon saying quite the opposite.

PRIME - as Rhino is the master of armor, I thought it appropriate to do something similar to Loki - better armo for everyone, except Rhino Prime himself. Again, this might change if you think it should.

TRINITY - being a healer, and a support Warframe in general, there's no real perk I can think of, mainly because any Warframe could have a "health regenerate" perk just by using Rejuvenation (which happens just a few times since many prefer other mods or Energy Siphon). So in order not to have Trinity be a walking Rejuvenation mod (rendering the Aura mod useless) I decided that, for the time being, Trinity could have a MUCH better time using restore items. Not only she will enjoy double the effectiveness from consumables, she will also give her teammates double the amount of ammo/shield/health/energy that the gear will normally provide. And perhaps, as an added bonus, her recovery rate could be faster than other frames (10-20%), therefore making her much needed for when you have to rescue a downed ally faster than you could say "stand still, for the Lotus' sake!".

PRIME - Trinity Prime has his personal perk overridden with a team perk which does the same, but extended to the whole team. OR, we could have Trinity enjoy an even stronger boost on restore consumables power, in a similar fashion to Volt's perk stacking problem, so it depends on how you see it.

ASH - Ash is a stealth frame. Duh, Loki is a stealth frame as well, but he plays the hit-and-run deceiver role much better - something that Ash does NOT generally do. That's why Ash should in my opinion enjoy stronger stealth melee attacks (considerably strong, since it's supposed to make short work of even those ones who normally can't be killed with stealth) and better synergy when using stealth weapons (bows and throwing knives), making them more powerful (10-15% more damage). This could make Ash even better at stealth assignments than he was already.

PRIME - Ash extends his stealth prowess perk to the whole team, having his own perk overridden or stacking with the team perk depending on which option looks better.

EMBER - Ember is, like Volt, an elemental frame, so everything I wrote for Volt goes for Ember as well - only, this time, it obviously takes the fire damage mods into consideration (or the innate fire damage percentage on weapons if you prefer this option). Same percentages.

PRIME - what was written for Volt goes for Ember as well.

MAG - Mag is a challenge. Her theme is magnetism - but there's little I could come up with at this point. Maybe we could have magnetism impact the surrounding area a little better, and specifically improving Mag's accuracy with all weapons (10% more accurate). as well as their bullet speed (perhaps 10-15% faster). That makes weapons such as Boltor, (Ak)Bolto, Twin Gremlins and such even better than they are.

PRIME - team perk gives better accuracy and faster bullet travel speed. Again, overriding or stacking the personal perk?

FROST - Frost is a heavy frame, therefore he should enjoy better resistance. But his main role is that of an ice caster - therefore he receives a bonus on ice damage mods effectiveness (or innate ice damage on all weapons). Makes sense, just like with Ember and Volt. Same percentages.

PRIME - same thing as Volt and Ember.

NYX - Nyx is a challenge, just like Mag. I had to think hard for this one, and came up with the "battleground control" thing, which is in a way what she does with her psychical powers. So that's why Nyx will probably receive a better chance at stunning enemies with her weapons. But Nyx is a fragile frame as well, so I thought of giving her a helping hand by reducing the shield recharge time (10% faster) and the time before the recharge process kicks in (10-15%).

PRIME - Another frame which perk extends to the whole team, with the overriding/stacking problem.

SARYN - Saryn's theme is poison, so it's quite obvious that any and all poisonous weapons should receive a boost in damage when in her hands (same percentages as other elemental frames). However, since that would be a mediocre boost (Acrid is the only poisonous weapon which is employed often), perhaps a little boost in AOE weaponry damage could be appreciated. That makes Saryn slightly better than others at using explosives (5% more damage and AOE radius).

PRIME - Saryn prime only has poison damage improved to all team, BUT she gets an innate chance of poisoning with all weapons (about 5% chance of poison), with the exception of poison weapons which obviously have a 100% chance. Whether to give the whole team the poison chance or just to Saryn Prime is something I haven't thought of yet.

BANSHEE - I thought of buffing sniper rifles and bows for Banshee, since her synergy with high damage accurate weapons is as clear as the sun in a cloudless sky whenever you cast Sonar. 10-15% more damage with said weapons will surely be enough, maybe more than enough. Also, all of Banshee's weapons will make less noise (5% to noise reduction) to slightly improve Banshee's chances to avoid detection.

PRIME - Banshee Prime gives all teammates a better armor piercing damage mod effectiveness (percentages of 10-15% more damage). We can opt for innate armor piercing damage in small percentages on the whole team's gear, in a similar fashion to the other elemental frames' perks.

VAUBAN - This one was difficult. Vauban is an engineer, so something more tactical was probably the best option. Unfortunately, at certain levels of player proeficiency, raw damage races fare much better than thorough planning, with it being limited to what frames bring to the battle. Therefore I decided to give Vauban a boost in critical damage dealt by any means of offense. Alternatively, Vauban could receive an increased crit rate chance instead, but that would have a different implication, and I'll go to it shortly.

PRIME - Extended the perk to the whole team. Perhaps we can let it stack, but with half the effectiveness.

NOVA - Nova is the opposite of Vauban. She splashes damage on every living thing until there's not even enough left to bake a pie out of them. She might be the exceptional destinatary for a buff in critical damage, but I decided to raise the crit rate chance instead. Of course, buffing the critical damage is a viable option, but here's the catch - Vauban and Nova's buffs should complement each other in my opinion, because giving one of them both crit rate and crit damage buff would leave the other with little choice for any other perks to think of.

PRIME - Extended the perk to the whole team. Perhaps we can let it stack, but with half the effectiveness.

NEKROS - alas, being the last one Nekros doesn't receive as much love, but my first thought was a better loot drop rate. That would make him a good looter - even better if the user is very good at Desecrating fallen enemies. Additionally, I was thinking of boosting melee attack damage on all the melee categories that Excalibur would not cover (that means heavy melee weapons, OR daggers and heavy melee)... that is, if we decide that Excalibur should not receive a damage buff on all melee weapons, otherwise Nekros would only retain the loot drop rate buff.

PRIME - Extended the perk to the whole team except the bearer. Perhaps this time we could add a better synergy with scythes (more damage and swing speed) that goes for Nekros Prime only instead.

I strongly encourage you to take part and come up with your own suggestion, because for some frames I've had an easy time coming up with something, while for others I had to figure out something and didn't come up with anything for hours. I know it's a lot to read, but I wanted to do a good job with this suggestion (no idea this it's the case of a good job or not). And of course feel free to suggest, improve or change what you see here.

VOLT/EMBER/FROST/SARYN - Could also take less damage from elemental statuses.

TRINITY - A Trinity player doesn't use consumables that much, seeing as they can simply steal energy and health and immediatly restore teammate's shield and health. A better perk should come in consideration.

ASH - Higher damage on finishing/assassination moves and less noise for weapons. That would be best for Stealth.

MAG - Since her theme is all about magnetism, she could also have a chance of deflecting bullets.

NYX/BANSHEE - Not the best specific perks but I don't have better ideas.

These passive perks seems interesting but at moment i can't say about this anything just that these things would be good. I have also same thoughts about passive skills but i split these to a general passive perks and a specialization. The general perks could be health,energy,aiming,melee damage, running, special move improvements and a lots more. Specializations like your suggestion can be used frame specific and every frame could given at least 5-10 passive perks per frame. After reach level 30 first you could choose one general and a specific perk and these perks can give you unique but small boosts. These perks doesn't needs any mod capacity point but add two slot mod space to them.

VOLT/EMBER/FROST/SARYN - Could also take less damage from elemental statuses.

TRINITY - A Trinity player doesn't use consumables that much, seeing as they can simply steal energy and health and immediatly restore teammate's shield and health. A better perk should come in consideration.

ASH - Higher damage on finishing/assassination moves and less noise for weapons. That would be best for Stealth.

MAG - Since her theme is all about magnetism, she could also have a chance of deflecting bullets.

NYX/BANSHEE - Not the best specific perks but I don't have better ideas.

I agree on elemental frames being more resistant to elemental statuses. I thought this would be a good perk, but didn't want to make some frames too powerful compared to others.

I didn't think about consumables and Trinity that way, so yeah, she might use some better perk (but don't have other ideas at the moment).

As for Ash, the higher damage on finishing/assassination was exactly what I was thinking about. Maybe noise reduction is also good, though that would mean I need to come up with something better for Banshee.

Bullet deflection for Mag... perhaps. Not a bad idea.

These passive perks seems interesting but at moment i can't say about this anything just that these things would be good. I have also same thoughts about passive skills but i split these to a general passive perks and a specialization. The general perks could be health,energy,aiming,melee damage, running, special move improvements and a lots more. Specializations like your suggestion can be used frame specific and every frame could given at least 5-10 passive perks per frame. After reach level 30 first you could choose one general and a specific perk and these perks can give you unique but small boosts. These perks doesn't needs any mod capacity point but add two slot mod space to them.

So you mean a system of passive perks to be implemented after maxing out a Warframe, right? And perks would get stacked as one progresses with the frame?

for better readability try using spoiler tags like this:

you can easily separate the ideas and make the whole things easier for people to navigate and check out the frames they specifically want to comment on.  

Syntax is [_Spoiler_] yada yada [_/Spoiler_], just take out the underscores i put in so there isn't a space in between the brackets and words.

I will always support more individuality for warframes, there is the problem, however, of the fact that DE has tried to coomunicate that individuality via each warframe's specific abilities with the hope of promoting more active, engaging gameplay. That being said, passives can be a another great dimension to add to the game. If I may suggest to stick with utility passives to avoid the cookie cutter syndrome. So things like knockdown resistance, hacking time, weapon noise, etc. are great ideas imo. And I am fond of the idea of Prime versions having aura type passives.

But others like accuracy, damage, resistances, armor piercing, etc. might be good for each individual warframe, but I doubt DE will go for due to the big picture. Anything like these will establish a meta (i.e. X warframe does Y the best, so what are doing using Z warframe newb?) and that is something I now from personal forum experience DE and a majority of players are against.

Just my 2 cents, Idea time!

Rhino

Stick with the knockdown resistance, it can be incredibly useful and sticks with the heavy theme.

Excalibur

He's melee, preferably all the time, so why not buff his stamina? With the block mechanic making a slight comeback and better melee weapons coming out all the time this would seriously help him out

Ash

He's the ninja ninja right? Make his parkour better, increased jump height, wall run duration etc.

Volt

Gotta go fast! sorry, I had to. anyway, faster cast speed anyone? While it would do very little for Speed and Overload, Shock and Shield can be rattled of really quickly.

Loki

Decreased threat, in other words enemies do not shoot for Loki first if given a choice. "It's probably just another decoy," thinks Grineer Lancer

Vauban

While skirting the edges of my previously mentioned "Stick with utility" speech, why not slightly faster shield regen? It's a stat, but more utility than max shields, damage and such. And sticks the engineer motto of efficiency and practicality

And Frost should not have 50% of his shields taken on icy missions. Something like 25% would fit him well as he is unique.

OH RIGHT! I wonder why didn't I think of it... yes, that would fit Frost very well. Seems pretty obvious as well as a hidden perk.

for better readability try using spoiler tags like this:

you can easily separate the ideas and make the whole things easier for people to navigate and check out the frames they specifically want to comment on.  

Syntax is [_Spoiler_] yada yada [_/Spoiler_], just take out the underscores i put in so there isn't a space in between the brackets and words.

I will try and keep that in mind for future topics, thank you!

I will always support more individuality for warframes, there is the problem, however, of the fact that DE has tried to coomunicate that individuality via each warframe's specific abilities with the hope of promoting more active, engaging gameplay. That being said, passives can be a another great dimension to add to the game. If I may suggest to stick with utility passives to avoid the cookie cutter syndrome. So things like knockdown resistance, hacking time, weapon noise, etc. are great ideas imo. And I am fond of the idea of Prime versions having aura type passives.

But others like accuracy, damage, resistances, armor piercing, etc. might be good for each individual warframe, but I doubt DE will go for due to the big picture. Anything like these will establish a meta (i.e. X warframe does Y the best, so what are doing using Z warframe newb?) and that is something I now from personal forum experience DE and a majority of players are against.

Just my 2 cents, Idea time!

Rhino

Stick with the knockdown resistance, it can be incredibly useful and sticks with the heavy theme.

Excalibur

He's melee, preferably all the time, so why not buff his stamina? With the block mechanic making a slight comeback and better melee weapons coming out all the time this would seriously help him out

Ash

He's the ninja ninja right? Make his parkour better, increased jump height, wall run duration etc.

Volt

Gotta go fast! sorry, I had to. anyway, faster cast speed anyone? While it would do very little for Speed and Overload, Shock and Shield can be rattled of really quickly.

Loki

Decreased threat, in other words enemies do not shoot for Loki first if given a choice. "It's probably just another decoy," thinks Grineer Lancer

Vauban

While skirting the edges of my previously mentioned "Stick with utility" speech, why not slightly faster shield regen? It's a stat, but more utility than max shields, damage and such. And sticks the engineer motto of efficiency and practicality

I will take note of that, some of your suggestions are goos as well.

I was just heading here to make exactly this topic :)

The biggest reason i want passives is just the sheer number of times i'm playing an elemental frame and wondering why they take just as much damage as any other from their element. I mean frost's shields are just as reduced on an ice level? and so on.

I think for the most part more damage is something the game doesn't need, so more along the lines of resistances.

Here are my ideas per frame:

Frost:

No shield lost on ice levels, 50% ice damage (if ever anything can deal it besides Krill.

Ember:

No damage from heated levels floor, 50% fire damage taken (maybe less as this is a common enemy damage type)

Volt:

No damage from electrified floors, 50% electrical damage taken ( noticing a theme? :P)

Saryn:

50% damage taken from poison, Alternately make her take it on shields first instead of straight to hp

Excaliber:

30% Less damage from melee hits (the non elemental damages seem like they should be weaker as they are less situational)

Banshee:

Slight ability to see enemies behind things (similar to weapon penetration) If that's too strong then highlight enemies and containers with a slight outline

Ash:

Half sound of weapon use

Loki:

Half acrobatic stamina loss

Mag:

Double height she can go with wall running, also remove sliding down a wall while clinging.

Trinity:

30% more sentinal health.

Nyx:

Enemies she's attacked suffer from decreased accuracy.

Rhino:

50% stagger resist, 20% knockdown resist. Alternately, if those are too redundant with iron skin, make him able to move enemies slightly by running against them. Alternately^2 make rhino build speed slowly while running. not alot, but have him build some momentum.

Vauban:

Lasersight and spread reticule (I.E. have the reticule size reflect how much spread the weapon has)

Nova:

No health lost for lack of air, half laser damage.

As for Prime benefits, i'm not sure. Aura-ing their passives seems a bit much, but maybe a lack of targeting by void levels traps might work.

So you mean a system of passive perks to be implemented after maxing out a Warframe, right? And perks would get stacked as one progresses with the frame?

I mean when you reach the level 30 you can choose this two passive skill in same time and when you are reach after polarize the new you can remove them to add other or you can keep them. Not stack the stuff that grants to you but at least you can change if you feel that perk not enough for you. 

Had a few thoughts in that direction, here's what I came up with :

Excal: Bonus melee damage.

He's our knight in radially blinding armour. Pretty obvious.

Ash: Bonus melee crit damage.

Ash relies on his smokescreen ability for the extra melee crits, and his passive reflects that.

Loki: Bonus melee charge speed.

Loki is same as Ash, but relies more on speed.

Trinity: Bonus reviving speed.

She's a healer. She knows how to use it properly.

Rhino: Knockdown recovery speed bonus.

Well, he is supposed to be tanking.

Mag: Throwing weapon damage bonus.

Using her uncanny abilities to throw stuff. MAG CRUSH!

Volt: Resistance to electricity, bonus electric damage.

Ember: Resistance to fire, bonus fire damage.

Frost: Resistance to freeze, bonus freeze damage.

Saryn: Resistance to poison, bonus poison damage.

Self-explanatory.

Banshee: Lowered weapon sound volume.

She manipulates sound, so she gets slightly more silenced guns.

Vauban: Risen critchance on temporarily disabled enemies.

Synergy with bastille, stomp, or sonic boom. Or whichever.

Nova: A certain chance to deal double critdamage.

Boom! How do you like antimatter-laced bullets?

Nekros: Risen loot drop chance.

Well, I liked that one.

Nyx: Enemies take an extra second to realize they see you.

She manipulates the minds of the enemy, allowing her to sneak unnoticed or avoid aggro.

Edited by GTG3000

I mean when you reach the level 30 you can choose this two passive skill in same time and when you are reach after polarize the new you can remove them to add other or you can keep them. Not stack the stuff that grants to you but at least you can change if you feel that perk not enough for you. 

Hmmm... that might be an interesting feature as well. If you're going to add several buffs to the frame they have to be very modest in entity on their own, in my opinion.

Worth noticing. If you have some suggestions on such perks to be gained through level up progression, that would be even better!

- snip -

That's one well thought post of suggestions.

On the other hand, Auras are good enough for me.

That is a good point. I was a little uncertain about Aura perks because of Aura Mods basically doing the same (and risking to be "de-legitimated" by perks), and because of that I thought it was probably best to limit Aura passive perks to Prime warframes.

Edited by Vintovka

@rifly

Thank you, but only one that wasnt' thought up on the spot was Mag.

Animafan10's idea sounds interesting, but I don't think there needs to be a 'specialisation' more than mods allow, so we could just limit the perks to be given at 30 level. Maybe give the player some choice, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

@Trainer

That's the problem - there are way too many fancy mods/auras. Come on, tell me who honestly uses handspring or toxic resistance.

The auras still weak and i doesn't heard about that will be buff on numbers and the siphon is the only who mainly used. And yes the resistance mods could be turn into perks aswell and not needed to spend extra mod cap points. Handspring , hawk eye, and some similar mods aren't fit actually to the game because these mods not given significant advantages and eat your space from the "good" mods which used the majority. About few rare mod have some which also not really useful and not real alternative like the vigor which is only 5 level maxed and on max level not give you enough health and shield. That maybe would be useful if give 30% bonus per level and max 10 times can you upgrade and with this also less than a full redirection and vitality but more alternative. The damage mods now considered and on reworking so i can't say about them something and have some mods which need buff to be fit with the multi mods. I mean the run, stamina, stamina recharge and even ammo / mag improvements. A rush extendation would be good up to 60% and make a mod which can improve the running speed up to 30% and give stamina bonus or recharge bonus or combine with other. The ammo improvements seems needed because the gear system now changed and you can't buy ammo packs only you can make large team refresher gears which is difficult to make and expensiver than the original. About passive skills i have idea to make combined and resistance or other stat improvement mods like +10% sprint +50% stamina +15% accuracy +20% overall hp "which see the hp level of your frame also after use vitality" +10/20% armor, better jump or less stamina while you run etc. The specific skill can maybe skill based on the current frame and every frame could use a large of variety of specific skill. For an example power efficiency and pull on mag or improve the range / damage for the crash ability or the loki's decoy can hit the enemies or can make multiple decoys etc. I can vision so much specific and general perks but these perks need to be less efficitent than a mod and just when you reach the level max can you choose 1 general and 1 specific. These perks can't be stack to the others and every new level reaching you can decide to keep them or change them to other perks and the older perks remove your stat improvements after changed and give new ability. This is not sounds op coz you not given too much advantagement and make you a bit unique because of varieties of passive perks can improve you one side. If they add more mods and auras then they can improve the variety too but i think this passive perks can add more minor rpg element to the game and maybe can add achievements too. Improve x , y perks and so.

Devs need to know how to make mods and auras to be useful and not giving them so much advantagements because then have some mods which will be broken. The metal auger or the multishot mods seems similar because they actually need too much point and not giving so much extras. Metal auger is terrible compared by shred which the fire rate and larger amount of puncture with less mod cap eat now is more useful than the auger. So or they nerf that mod or buff the other to be useful or they need redefine this system. Also they need more feedback about mods coz something now wrong or not really balanced.

I know it's not the first thread about passive perks and how the could possibly work. Nevertheless I've been thinking about a possible suggestion for a couple days now. I also thought something different should take place in case the frame we're considering is a standard piece of gear or a Prime version of it.

What does that mean? My idea is that all standard frames should be given a passive perk that applies to them and has some relevance with their theme; the Prime versions, however, should be given a TEAM passive perk that applies to their teammates as well. That would make your Primes worth something, doesn't it?

Without further ado, here's my suggestion.

EXCALIBUR - your classic swordsman. Giving him a melee attack bonus (5-10%) seems quite spontaneous; whether extend the bonus to all melee classes or just certain ones (I was thinking of single/dual sword, maybe daggers too) is slightly less so.

PRIME - the Prime version should give faster swing speed to melee weapons, without overriding the melee damage bonus on the Excalibur. Why "without overriding"? I'll come to it shortly.

VOLT - what comes to my mind is increased electrical damage mod effectiveness. That means electric damage mods will increase damage by a higher percentage (10-15% more damage). However I'm still unsure whether this, or just having Volt's weapons receive innate electrical damage in a minor percentage (5-10%), is the better solution.

PRIME - a Volt Prime should extend the benefit to all his teammates, so whichever option is chosen is valid for all teammates. This would override Volt's personal perk, or it would double on him (something I would not want to avoid certain situations of plain stupid overpower). As an alternative, we could have a standard Volt only receive a boost with mods, while the Prime either retains the personal perk and gains the innate electric damage on weapons OR forgoes the personal perks and only retaing the team perk.

LOKI - he relies on speed, so I thought of pairing his superior movement speed with a faster reload time and a faster firing rate as well (10-20% each). Maybe just one of the perks will be fine, but I included both just in case.

PRIME - Loki Prime gives all team a movement speed buff. This does NOT apply on Loki Prime himself... or it might do, if you think it really should.

RHINO - its pretty obvious we can't have a perk on health/shield, as Rhino already has superior endurance stats by default. What Rhino could use, though, is to have his "weight" be better recognised. It seems pretty obvious to me that he deserves to be more resistant to knockdown and stagger mechanics (or maybe just knockdown). What comes to my mind is also beter handling of heavy melee weapons, therefore heavy axes and hammers should receive a slight boost in swing (2-5%). Scythes do NOT count as heavy weapons in my mind, just think how much lighter they are if compared to a heavy axe such as the Scindo - the Reaper doesn't exactly give me the impression of being "heavy" despite the damage charts of the weapon saying quite the opposite.

PRIME - as Rhino is the master of armor, I thought it appropriate to do something similar to Loki - better armo for everyone, except Rhino Prime himself. Again, this might change if you think it should.

TRINITY - being a healer, and a support Warframe in general, there's no real perk I can think of, mainly because any Warframe could have a "health regenerate" perk just by using Rejuvenation (which happens just a few times since many prefer other mods or Energy Siphon). So in order not to have Trinity be a walking Rejuvenation mod (rendering the Aura mod useless) I decided that, for the time being, Trinity could have a MUCH better time using restore items. Not only she will enjoy double the effectiveness from consumables, she will also give her teammates double the amount of ammo/shield/health/energy that the gear will normally provide. And perhaps, as an added bonus, her recovery rate could be faster than other frames (10-20%), therefore making her much needed for when you have to rescue a downed ally faster than you could say "stand still, for the Lotus' sake!".

PRIME - Trinity Prime has his personal perk overridden with a team perk which does the same, but extended to the whole team. OR, we could have Trinity enjoy an even stronger boost on restore consumables power, in a similar fashion to Volt's perk stacking problem, so it depends on how you see it.

ASH - Ash is a stealth frame. Duh, Loki is a stealth frame as well, but he plays the hit-and-run deceiver role much better - something that Ash does NOT generally do. That's why Ash should in my opinion enjoy stronger stealth melee attacks (considerably strong, since it's supposed to make short work of even those ones who normally can't be killed with stealth) and better synergy when using stealth weapons (bows and throwing knives), making them more powerful (10-15% more damage). This could make Ash even better at stealth assignments than he was already.

PRIME - Ash extends his stealth prowess perk to the whole team, having his own perk overridden or stacking with the team perk depending on which option looks better.

EMBER - Ember is, like Volt, an elemental frame, so everything I wrote for Volt goes for Ember as well - only, this time, it obviously takes the fire damage mods into consideration (or the innate fire damage percentage on weapons if you prefer this option). Same percentages.

PRIME - what was written for Volt goes for Ember as well.

MAG - Mag is a challenge. Her theme is magnetism - but there's little I could come up with at this point. Maybe we could have magnetism impact the surrounding area a little better, and specifically improving Mag's accuracy with all weapons (10% more accurate). as well as their bullet speed (perhaps 10-15% faster). That makes weapons such as Boltor, (Ak)Bolto, Twin Gremlins and such even better than they are.

PRIME - team perk gives better accuracy and faster bullet travel speed. Again, overriding or stacking the personal perk?

FROST - Frost is a heavy frame, therefore he should enjoy better resistance. But his main role is that of an ice caster - therefore he receives a bonus on ice damage mods effectiveness (or innate ice damage on all weapons). Makes sense, just like with Ember and Volt. Same percentages.

PRIME - same thing as Volt and Ember.

NYX - Nyx is a challenge, just like Mag. I had to think hard for this one, and came up with the "battleground control" thing, which is in a way what she does with her psychical powers. So that's why Nyx will probably receive a better chance at stunning enemies with her weapons. But Nyx is a fragile frame as well, so I thought of giving her a helping hand by reducing the shield recharge time (10% faster) and the time before the recharge process kicks in (10-15%).

PRIME - Another frame which perk extends to the whole team, with the overriding/stacking problem.

SARYN - Saryn's theme is poison, so it's quite obvious that any and all poisonous weapons should receive a boost in damage when in her hands (same percentages as other elemental frames). However, since that would be a mediocre boost (Acrid is the only poisonous weapon which is employed often), perhaps a little boost in AOE weaponry damage could be appreciated. That makes Saryn slightly better than others at using explosives (5% more damage and AOE radius).

PRIME - Saryn prime only has poison damage improved to all team, BUT she gets an innate chance of poisoning with all weapons (about 5% chance of poison), with the exception of poison weapons which obviously have a 100% chance. Whether to give the whole team the poison chance or just to Saryn Prime is something I haven't thought of yet.

BANSHEE - I thought of buffing sniper rifles and bows for Banshee, since her synergy with high damage accurate weapons is as clear as the sun in a cloudless sky whenever you cast Sonar. 10-15% more damage with said weapons will surely be enough, maybe more than enough. Also, all of Banshee's weapons will make less noise (5% to noise reduction) to slightly improve Banshee's chances to avoid detection.

PRIME - Banshee Prime gives all teammates a better armor piercing damage mod effectiveness (percentages of 10-15% more damage). We can opt for innate armor piercing damage in small percentages on the whole team's gear, in a similar fashion to the other elemental frames' perks.

VAUBAN - This one was difficult. Vauban is an engineer, so something more tactical was probably the best option. Unfortunately, at certain levels of player proeficiency, raw damage races fare much better than thorough planning, with it being limited to what frames bring to the battle. Therefore I decided to give Vauban a boost in critical damage dealt by any means of offense. Alternatively, Vauban could receive an increased crit rate chance instead, but that would have a different implication, and I'll go to it shortly.

NOVA - Nova is the opposite of Vauban. She splashes damage on every living thing until there's not even enough left to bake a pie out of them. She might be the exceptional destinatary for a buff in critical damage, but I decided to raise the crit rate chance instead. Of course, buffing the critical damage is a viable option, but here's the catch - Vauban and Nova's buffs should complement each other in my opinion, because giving one of them both crit rate and crit damage buff would leave the other with little choice for any other perks to think of.

NEKROS - alas, being the last one Nekros doesn't receive as much love, but my first thought was a better loot drop rate. That would make him a good looter - even better if the user is very good at Desecrating fallen enemies. Additionally, I was thinking of boosting melee attack damage on all the melee categories that Excalibur would not cover (that means heavy melee weapons, OR daggers and heavy melee)... that is, if we decide that Excalibur should not receive a damage buff on all melee weapons, otherwise Nekros would only retain the loot drop rate buff.

PRIME - Extended the perk to the whole team except the bearer. Perhaps this time we could add a better synergy with scythes (more damage and swing speed) that goes for Nekros Prime only instead.

I strongly encourage you to take part and come up with your own suggestion, because for some frames I've had an easy time coming up with something, while for others I had to figure out something and didn't come up with anything for hours. I know it's a lot to read, but I wanted to do a good job with this suggestion (no idea this it's the case of a good job or not). And of course feel free to suggest, improve or change what you see here.

I LOVE IT. ALL OF IT.