Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack host abandonment

(XBOX)Crimson Forged

When the host leaves in railjack, the objective is reset, but the targets do not. It bugs the whole session. As a result, the host should be considered to have abandoned his ship in the field and either have to reclaim it (special mission obj in the sector with a new boss), start all over and claim it again (would require railjack slots), or destroy it before they can go back into the railjack. Essentially, make it not worth leaving. If your railjack gets damaged, it doesn't hurt anything.

No. 

•  Host leaves because the rest of the squad is trash - why should (s)he feel obligated to carry?
  • Host leaves because reward (shedu/ephem/weapon bp) didn't drop - blame the mechanics of the game not the host. And the drop chances.
  • Host leaves because real life obligations - mission takes longer than planned but guy has to go to work, kid has to go to dinner.
  • Host leaves because host's game crashed - most common reason BY FAR I experience as I only play with premade groups of friends. This is obvious why punishing old host is bad.

Things they should do:

• keep the stats/weapons/mods of the hosts RJ - why do we get some starter railjack?  Or give me my kitted-out RJ. not some paper boat.
  • fix all the rest of the host migration related bugs like unkillable crew ships, texture collisions preventing access to objectives, inabliity for new clients to repair existing fires/breaches/etc, fix the weapon glitches that result, fix the arcanes not working, abilities not working, etc all from host migrations.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Tucker D Dawg:

keep the stats/weapons/mods of the hosts RJ - why do we get some starter railjack?  Or give me my kitted-out RJ. not some paper boat.

first they told the squad keeps the old hosts rj...looks like that doesnt work, im fine with gettn the new hosts rj...(also could be that  "starter railjack" is the new hosts rj ;D )

i leave because of 1) 4) and 3) in that order... if i do a mission with 2 objectives 6 cs and 90 fighters...and the squad just kills the fighters and keeps trashing my rj im out cause im faster doing the same mission solo without having to babysit my rj cause the squad dont care about