Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE-Better navigation through the maps please!

Killa_Byte

When i do a mission or sortie, the round green exit or yellow mission marker circle always leads me to the wrong place so frustrating! half the time I don't make to the sortie mission cause I'm stuck in a dead end and half to wait for the timmer to run out and other players are probably getting mad they got to wait for me . anyone else ?

Agreed. It can be very confusing at times, even for seasoned players. And it's apparently very confusing for new players since every single one I mentor takes a lot of time to adpat to the waypoint system, even if sometimes the way seems obvious to me. They just go back and forth in the same room since the waypoint changes locations mid-room and based on player location and they just get confused as to which door to actually follow.

Was running a void fissure yesterday where the way-point just vanished when it was time to extract. I played it cool and just followed someone else to extraction even though I like to race peeps in PuGs (whether or not they know it... when else am I gunna use wormhole, the coolest ability ever?!)

Yeah it's pretty bad. The first (and thus far only) time I did kuva assault I was solo and none of the way-points ever disappeared. I had like 10 or so waypoints telling me where to go by the time I needed to extract. Lordy loo.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely true. 

I've been playing for about 5 years and returning this year, I have to play with the overlay map on. I never had to do this before, and now I find it necessary or else I can't navigate the maps. 

It's ugly, distracting and bad. You can't even change the transparency for it. 

Same here. There’s moments where the Extraction Marker would bring me to one Area, then switch to the right Area that i was suppose to go immediately, or do the same as last time but changes about 30 Secs or a Minute later. In the early part of Lich Hunting, there was one time where Extraction Marker show me the way to a Wall so i had to figure out how to leave so i can finish my Mission Solo.