Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Completely locked up mission, forcing a fail state (Archwing in Railjack accessed Pilot console)

(PSN)CommanderDubkip

Farming Railjack Veil solo, got a Pennant drop from a Grineer commander. I'm taking out crewships when this happens

Archwing in Railjack glitch, I try interacting with the pilot console to fix it and get completely locked out of any input besides pausing. I mashed every button from Operator, to Tactical, to shooting off powers, nothing works, not even unstuck

This is a huge problem. Literally mission ending, because there's nothing to do at this point but wait for a Catastrophic Hull Breach to kill you and lose your drops

Hey CommanderDubkip! This is a brutal one - We're working on a build with a lot of fixes to Railjack, so that hopefully you don't run into this again in the future. If you haven't gotten another Pennant BP since this incident, I suggest sending in a ticket to support.warframe.com. Be sure to include this video so that they can see it in your reward list 🙂

Thanks! And apologies again for the frustration on this. 

• Like 3

Awful luck, I hope you can get the BP recovered.

I've no idea if it's remotely related but, I had to force quite my game today because, in the second round of boosted high index, my screen froze in to the intro image and while I could here the mission going on (and damage being dealt) I couldn't see anything or trigger any actions that I might hear.

So after a minute I had no choice but to restart my game.

Edited by TheArcSet

Yeah, have had allies on PC suffer something like that, luckily I was still in the team with them piloting the ship, so I could initiate a jump to the drydock after cleaning up the enemies. Since you are solo, I don't know how you could get out of that situation once it happens.

As a console I'm a bit disappointed, every Tom, $&*^, and Harry knows the first version of Rail Jack is full of bugs/glitches but at this point there is no word from DE as when we'll get some relief.  PC has now had several hotfixes addressing some of the known bugs/glitches so is there a time table for us console players to receive some of those changes.  Now to be clear I'm not asking for an exact date and I'm well aware of how console builds have to be certified by Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo before the respective builds are to be released to the general console population.  So are we talking about late Jan or early Feb DE?