Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Asterite wall

k05h

13 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Anything before veil is Dirac

Along with every single zetki component that's not a shield. "House Zetki's components were considered the best of the best. However, their exorbitant resource and energy requirements meant that only the fleet's most important vessels could be outfitted with Zetki technology." - bullS#&$. Drops like candy and is worse than the basic clantech gear.

Someone was kind enough to toss a Particle Ram my way and I've been using that to circle asteroids and debris breaking sh!t.

Took two weeks to get the 1.44k for a single reactor. Between work and life of course. If you can hardcore grind it I guess you could do a lot better. I personally will go insane doing it like that.

Well that's odd. I cannot find Titanium anywhere. I, maybe if lucky, find 200-300 per round and i need 12k/15k? Now that's some bullsh*t. Asterite in the other hand, i get over 300 per round, now that's more like it since i need 1.2/1.4k per component.

• 1 month later...
On 2020-01-14 at 3:29 AM, (PS4)oblivion_13test said:

So it's indefensible that DE make a profit? God forbid some one pay anything to play warframe to help support and grow the game after all I am sure DE employes work for free. I would argue that a persons time is just as important if not more important than their money. I bought the rush repair drones and am really glad I did because I don't want to spend my time farming materials for hours on end. I honestly wish they would keep the rapair drones on the market and they would monetize more of the game, grow the company hire more staff. I won't judge anyone for how they want to play warframe but the people who want to play free and criticize people that don't mind spending money on the game need to understand no money no game. Now when is that 100 avionics vidar reactor hitting the market?

it was a p2w item and the economy was quite obviously made to make players almost NEED to buy them. You had the choice of spending days to get enough resources for a single part that would last you maybe 1-2 missions before you find a better one and need to do the grind over again, oooorrr you could spend hundreds of plat instantly repairing parts as you go and actually being able to enjoy the gamemode. This is a scummy monetization tactic that was blatant and has no reason existing besides profit that takes away enjoyment of a mode from people who arent willing to pay up. 

Skins that are overpriced (the 2 existing railjack ones) are justifiable, because they are aesthetic and dont change any stats. A good thing to spend plat on for supporting the devs. This is assuming what is being played is actually good, and finished, giving the player a good reason to do so.

But when a gamemode releases so unfinished that it has actually caused people's entire computers to crash, not just the game, and DE try pulling what they did with the drones, it becomes a problem. Don't support them trying to force p2w in something that isnt even finished, that only further worsens the problem by allowing DE to realize they can profit off of screwing over players.

On 2020-01-13 at 5:11 PM, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

And why do we get regular wf resources from railjack?

Because DE have absolutely no idea what they are doing with Railjack.

Considering the(current) resource costs for building one, chances are that anyone who built a Railjack had all of those resources in surplus anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I like that Cryotic is in the reward pool, that can stay, but everything else needs to go, nobody who is playing Empyrean is wanting for those resources, not even the players who only have an Archwing need Ferrite or Rubedo.