Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack should get fixed, sure...

LimHighgate

11 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

But what you're saying on this thread is that you are intentionally taking a poor choice of gear, gear that will definitely require a greater effort, and a change in tactics on your part

Why are weapons and frames that you can invest so much in, such poor choices? Because the content wasn't made with enough of the game's options in mind.

I would like if that opened up a bit. You think that makes me an A******? Good for you for being an elitist meta player. Get blocked, boomer.

Edited by kapn655321

7 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Why are weapons and frames that you can invest so much in, such poor choices? Because the content wasn't made with enough of the game's options in mind.

Because screwdrivers are not the same as hammers, Karen. 

You can easily use a hammer to drive a screw into wood, but you will have done a piss poor job of it. Those who take their time to consider the situation would go back to the toolbox and pick one of the screwdrivers instead. Or lacking that, they'd get a knife, or even a coin. Hell someone who is creative might melt a piece of plastic and press it to the screw until it cools, and then use it effectively for the job. Some might look at it and keep the hammer but swap a nail for the screw and be just fine. 

But you Karen? You're going to sit there banging away on that screw with your little hammer and demanding to speak to the manager, to find out why they didn't provide hammers that would be good at driving screws?

Good luck with that. 

12 minutes ago, Fl_3 said:

I'd take super hard, tanky, challenging mobs over endless rng walls any day.

Looking at you and your inability to come up with well balanced content Steve!

The RNG walls don't bother me as much, since I intend to be around for a long time. But whether Super hard tanky units, or mountains of RNG, either starts to restrict what players are meant to engage with the content. Ultimately, as players, we're going to turn away from content that just flatly doesn't appeal to our style. If you don't enjoy this or that, you just won't play it... unless you super duper feel you need the reward for whatever reason. I'm more of the mind that, if the reward wasn't fun to get, then it's not something I need to support.

In the case of the Open worlds, I don't need to take on Profit Orb. It would require I use tactics that just don't appeal to me as a player. The experience I want is more laid back, more about CC, movement, melee combos I enjoy using... and if I get funneled into some specific role I don't like, then it's not an experience I want to play. We play videogames to have fun, right? So if it's not fun... why even play it? There has to be a good mix of options that everyone likes.. be it needing to game the mechanics through min-maxing, or wanting to be all Ninja Turtles about it for a goof. I'm willing to give up the top rewards to not have to be all try-hard about it. My grief with open world is, The whole way down, you need to do that. That's where it misses the mark. Top bounties and Vox Solaris? By all means, make it so hard only a portion of players can get into it. As for the rest? Decrease the drop chances if you have to, but make it accessible to people who don't want their game to feel like a rat race of conformity.