Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Avionics capacity

(PSN)BIGDADDY-1892

Hi Guy's & Gal's. I'm unsure on how too earn more Avionic Capacity points so i can improve my Railjack's ability skills such as, Weapons, Speed, Armour and things like those. I've used the points given to me to help with my ships build. So i would be so appreciative if any Tenno can help me with this problem. Thank-you in advance Tenno.

You have to find and repair a reactor that provides additional avionics capacity.

if you build the Mk III reactor from the clan research, you can get +50 additional capacity. Vidar Mk III reactors are the most sought after and can go up to 100 (but they can be anywhere from 30-100 extra, it’s pure luck).

i believe that Lavan max out at +70, and Zetki only go up to +50, but have more flux energy

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

6 hours ago, (PS4)BIGDADDY-1892 said:

Even though you replied with a very sarcastic response to my question, I thank-you. "But" i the future i respectively ask that you Don't help me in any future problem i may encounter. Have a Good 2020!

Hes best to add to your ignore list. Kinda a troll. Also believes that everyone has good fashion frame. 

• Like 1