Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seraphim

HasuShiro

SERAPHIM MOVED TO THIS THREAD, AS WE ARE NOW A SHADOW CLAN!
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/128379-the-seraphim/#entry1531688

Seraphim

b5np.png

APPLICATIONS CLOSED, IMMINENT NEW THREAD

Legend
Description

Applications

Ranks

Members

Rules

Recruitment form

Contact

Updates

Description
We are the Seraphim, a mighty clan, recognized by White and Gold.
Carried by sacred wings, we strike the Grineer and Corpus forces, to bring liberty and peace.
And to purge the roaming infestations, is a duty brought to us by heart.

We are not Tenno, we are Seraphim.

Applications are to be done on this thread

Ranks
We use several Ranks to get everything managed in our faction.
Here is a list, placed in order.

GrandMaster - Clan Leader
Officer - Clan Masters
General - The so-called Police
Sage - Rewards rank (Being exeptionally helpfull to the clan)
Veteran - Being a fancy long-living member.
Soldier - A trusty member.
Initiate - New guy
Utility - Beware the bad boys.(Punishment rank)

Members + Ranks (10/10)
ShiroiHasu - GrandMaster
Damoclesx - Officer
Allonon38 - General
LordMidnightX - Veteran
Kahgash - Veteran
BirdOfSong - Soldier
Laselen - Soldier
papadelta-Soldier
Roopu1997 - Initiate
Zackiemustgetsnacks - pending (Interesting name.)

Rules
-Do NOT insult another player.
-Do NOT show any form of racism, a joke is occuring, but we' re all human
-Do NOT show any form of Sexism, a joke is once again occuring, but we' re still all human.

-Do NOT edit any clan-based information or decoration, without permission from either the Grandmaster or Officer.
-Be friendly to your fellow clanmembers, and help them out.
-You may redirect your fellow clan members to the wiki, but don' t be too lazy to tell them, when it' s easy to explain, and if carry information.
-We have a one-week policy. which means, if you are offline longer than a week, you can and will be expelled from the clan, unless you are able to provide a proper reason
-Stuff I missed / forgot.

Recruitment Form

Your (Ingame)name you preffer to be reffered to.:

(Purely to take in account)Your age:

Why do you want to join us?:

Do you understand and accept our rules?:

Contact
You can contact us, or me on the community we are on:
- Teamspeak 63.247.72.243:7163 (Forgot the domain name.)
- Or on our forums ( http://augmentrg.com )
There is a higer chance to find us on TeamSpeak.

Updates
TIME IS BASED ON CET(Central European Time)
Since I live in the Netherlands.

dd/mm/yy

[4/10/2013]:
-A wild forum thread has appeared! Huzzah!
-added a Clan Emblem image(Might change):

v9y5.png

[6/10/2013]
-LordMidnightX Succesfully joined Seraphim.
-Yenzyne Succesfully Joined Seraphim.
[7/10/2013]
-Started construction on the barracks section.
-This time I got me a flying sandwich.
[8/10/2013]
-Soulare Succesfully joined Seraphim.
[10/10/2013]
-Clan Emblem has been accepted, and uploaded in today' s patch!
[14/10/2013]
-Added contact information.
-Kahgash has been expelled from the clan, due to inactivity without reason.
(*) : To be edited.
[18/10/2013]
-Kahgash has been re-invited, don't know by whom, but he's active again.
-Stuff.
[29/10/2013]
-Working on barracks, before adding more members.(Our apologies to the Pending members!)
-Finnished all important stuff, next up : Decoration. alot of it.
-Soulare(12d)  and Cosaki(10d) have been expelled due to breaking the one-week polacy
[1/11/2013]
-Barracks have been finnished yesterday, thus, i'm going to create a new post! This one is closed for applications.

Edited by ShiroiHasu

Most of it actually. I know we have the Intro, and First level researches finished, and are currently waiting on the day or two for all second level ones.

Though Daruka, add into the post that we do also kick people out if they are offline for more then 10 days without notification.

Edited by BirdOfSong

Most of us are in the US, with the GM being in the Netherlands, and the 2nd in command, from Australia. Typical level is Mastery 2+ however our gear is pretty good. Most of us however are alot more skilled then the levels we are, able to take on level 60 or higher enemies normally.

Most of us are in the US, with the GM being in the Netherlands, and the 2nd in command, from Australia. Typical level is Mastery 2+ however our gear is pretty good. Most of us however are alot more skilled then the levels we are, able to take on level 60 or higher enemies normally.

I would be interested in joining I am mastery rank 8 and I can take on pretty much any mission. 

I will happily contribute anything but forma to the dojo.

I have a lot of different frames and I love to go on higher level defense missions. 

I am in a clan right now but I can leave if you guys want me.

Id love to have you in the clan, however it's not my choice, as im only a Soldat. If ShiroHasu hasn't looked at the thread yet, ill remind him when I get on. Personally I dont think your level matters much, as Im only mastery level 3, and have a conclave of 250, 300 if im lucky. Yet I can solo most missions in the game, and most bosses. What frames do you have if i may ask, as currently I have a L30 Loki and a L14 Trinity.

Id love to have you in the clan, however it's not my choice, as im only a Soldat. If ShiroHasu hasn't looked at the thread yet, ill remind him when I get on. Personally I dont think your level matters much, as Im only mastery level 3, and have a conclave of 250, 300 if im lucky. Yet I can solo most missions in the game, and most bosses. What frames do you have if i may ask, as currently I have a L30 Loki and a L14 Trinity.

ok thats cool

every frame I have is level 30 with a potato and most of my weapons are level 30 potato

I have

Nekros

Frost prime

Nova

Loki

Ash

Vauban

Banshee

Nyx

Excalibur

I also have had volt, and ember but I sold them

I have a lot of weapons including the clan research weapons too.

Recruitment Form Your (Ingame)name: With this question you make me question your intelligence it is the same as the forum name. LordMidnightX

(Purely to take in account)Your age: 19

Why do you want to join us?: Because I am tired of the large clan I joined where no one really helps each other. And I liked the name and the rules.

Do you understand and accept our rules?: yah you won't have any problems from me

I just left my current clan so it should be open for an invite

Recruitment Form Your (Ingame)name: With this question you make me question your intelligence it is the same as the forum name. LordMidnightX

Questioning A clan leader' s intelligence out loud is not an intelligent thing to do, if you want to join his/her clan aswell.

And some people fancy sharing their nickname / real name, so, I might change the sentence, so some specific intelligent people will understand what i ment with that ;)

Welcome to Seraphim

Edited by ShiroiHasu

Questioning A clan leader' s intelligence out loud is not an intelligent thing to do, if you want to join his/her clan aswell.

And some people fancy sharing their nickname / real name, so, I might change the sentence, so some specific intelligent people will understand what i ment with that ;)

Welcome to Seraphim

Maybe not intelligent if I want to join the clan but lets put it this way, respect is earned

You will learn to respect me because of what I say and do and I will learn to respect you because of what you say and do

If you expect automatic respect simply because you are the clan leader you have it wrong... Anyone can create a clan

I am a pretty easy going guy but I have low tolerance for stupidity

aka people who snow globe on infested defense while I am a vauban with ogris (sorry that just happened to me a little bit ago) 

anyway that's my little rant on the subject glad to join and glad we have a clan leader who can handle the questioning of his intelligence in a polite manner and still let me in the clan too. :D

Recruitment Form

Your (Ingame)name you preffer to be reffered to.: Sailornaruto39

(Purely to take in account)Your age: 19

Why do you want to join us?: I to contribute to research and want to socialize and connect with more players

Do you understand and accept our rules?: Mostly, what is meant by "a joke is occurring, but we're all humans" does not mean racist/sexist jokes are ok just not triads?

Do you understand and accept our rules?: Mostly, what is meant by "a joke is occurring, but we're all humans" does not mean racist/sexist jokes are ok just not triads?

Before I' m going to make assumptions, what exactly do -you- mean with "Triads" ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Your (Ingame)name you preffer to be reffered to.:Roopu1997

(Purely to take in account)Your age:16

Why do you want to join us?:Want to play with other players as its more fun:D

Do you understand and accept our rules?:Yes

Edited by Roopu1997

Your (Ingame)name you preffer to be reffered to.:Roopu1997

(Purely to take in account)Your age:16

Why do you want to join us?:Want to play with other players as its more fun:D

Do you understand and accept our rules?:Yes

Thanks for applying, welcome to Seraphim.

EDIT*

Your invitation has been delayed for a few days, sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by ShiroiHasu