Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do grineer need a bottle opener

Circmfission

I really respect the sheev's design because in addition to looking really stupid it's this kind of streamlined swiss army knife where every tool is just part of the knife which is just ridiculous. One of the standout parts of this is that it can, very obviously, function as a bottle opener. But why? What are these grineer drinking?

3 minutes ago, SkeletonJehova said:

I really respect the sheev's design because in addition to looking really stupid it's this kind of streamlined swiss army knife where every tool is just part of the knife which is just ridiculous. One of the standout parts of this is that it can, very obviously, function as a bottle opener. But why? What are these grineer drinking?

Kuva Kola, duh.

5 hours ago, SkeletonJehova said:

OP let's be real... Is that the real question? 

Let me tell you a story, once upon a time there was a grineer in a clone pod and the pods have to be open so to open them... The grineer have to use a tool similar to bottle opener and such the sheev was born... Now each grineer pod open come with is own sheev to represent a successfully grown clone.

As one of the players that got this as a reward for doing an event.....the only can I ever used this on was to open a can of WHOOP AZZ!

This is no can opener. This is a tool of heat that can now be crafted by doing missions. This was used in many a mission to cut through the masses coming my way and to show the Grinny how to use this right after I stripped their weapons away in so many ways. It was a pleasure to see them pull out theirs....and then I would pull out mine and tear through all these Grinny holding a prize weapon that was mass manufactured with the sticker "Made on Ceres" stamped on it.

Yeah, I have an original prize event gotten one....and it is good. Came with a blue potato, space, and still sits in my arsenal after all this time. It's good....

No cola for the Grinny.....they can drink Clone Come from the pods. And that is a pop top.

18 hours ago, SkeletonJehova said:

while i can understand you seeing it as a bottle opener but its clearly a can opener tenno are just very very deadly cans