The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KUVA LICHES

SASoHBoss

I'VE SPENT ALL MY WEEKEND FARM KUVA LICHES, 5 KUVA LICHES TOTAL, EARNING ALL OF THESE WORDS, OPENING THESE RELICS, NOTHING NEW! THIS IS NOT FUN, THIS IS NOT PROACTIVE, THIS IS NOT CONTENT, THIS IS RNG TO DO THE MISSION SAME MISSIONS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I'VE GOTTEN THE KUVA CHACURR THE THIRD TIME IN THE ROW, THIS SUCKS!

OP, 

This topic  has been raised many many many times, and DE has not done much about it. If it makes you feel any better you can just ignore the whole system. I hear Cetus is a nice vacation hotspot this time of year. Furthermore, the sentients and the corpus are throwing a party on Jupiter with Alad V as the DJ. All Tenno are invited!

Sincerely, 

Your local Origin System Travel agent

2 hours ago, Corvette590 said:

OP, 

This topic  has been raised many many many times, and DE has not done much about it. If it makes you feel any better you can just ignore the whole system. I hear Cetus is a nice vacation hotspot this time of year. Furthermore, the sentients and the corpus are throwing a party on Jupiter with Alad V as the DJ. All Tenno are invited!

Sincerely, 

Your local Origin System Travel agent

Stopping on complaining it will likely just be the same as letting D.E. skirt away from it. Since the more they keep ignoring what people are being very vocal about, the more it just proves its better to go become Guardians in Destiny 2 or join ARKS once Phantasy Star Online 2 rolls in finally on global or they could take the translation patch route to join ASAP.

Also very sure Cetus got boring after my 50+ Hydrolyst capture and Salad V is only good for a infinite vendor machine of Neurodes as far as i care at the moment. Which lucky for`m i already got thousands of those in storage, so that DJ only gets punched when i`m bored on warframe.

DE couldn't care less about the community feedback on Liches (and in general tbh) even if they specifically ask for feedback...

"Vitriolic hate" of the community for the Liches is their justification for not touching the Liches.

I for one welcome every single thread about Liches, even if I won't make another thread myself I will post in every single one I find.

Funny story; I play warframe today , because of the Plains of Eidolon. That is what got me in the game. Similar to how railjack might of pulled in more players if it was actually finished. I would love for liches to be re-integrated back into RJ- as shown in the tennocon demo. Maybe one year, what is shown as tennocon is exactly what makes it into the game(POE/Fortuna not withstanding)- don't forget about that third orb fight or the New War.