Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is Fae Step Ephemera for Console?

(XBOX)GearsMatrix301

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

Isn't that just the Ephemera for setting up 2FA for trading?

EDIT: It seems they are working on a way to get it to consoles since the U26 Cert post.

And that was back in like April. It can’t be that hard to just give every console player the Ephemera.

I’m sure /Gift All is a command code they have lying around somewhere.

Well... Since we are using nightwave to hand out repeated stuff we could use the next season to just give Fae Path to the whole community. Ye'know, like the Eidolon one, wolf armor and what not. Only PC has it, and it wouldn't be as impactful as what we have now. Since we are going to mis-use the system might as well mis-use it properly.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

7 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

We have been looking into ways to give this to platforms that do not have the same 2FA options. We haven't forgotten, we just haven't had a chance to set up a good solution yet.

Keep it simple. No reason to complicate. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Well... Since we are using nightwave to hand out repeated stuff we could use the next season to just give Fae Path to the whole community. Ye'know, like the Eidolon one, wolf armor and what not. Only PC has it, and it wouldn't be as impactful as what we have now. Since we are going to mis-use the system might as well mis-use it properly.

This or just stick the bp in a syndicate and finally make all ephemera bps tradable. 

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

We have been looking into ways to give this to platforms that do not have the same 2FA options. We haven't forgotten, we just haven't had a chance to set up a good solution yet.

Given it's essentially free on PC, why not just add it to the market on console for 1 Credit permanently? I think DE is overthinking it xD.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Given it's essentially free on PC, why not just add it to the market on console for 1 Credit permanently? I think DE is overthinking it xD.

Or they have other things to think about and this is on the  "not worth the effort" pile since the ephemera came out.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

PC got it for free. There is no good reason for Console to have to work for it when PC got it for flipping a switch.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

PC got it for free. There is no good reason for Console to have to work for it when PC got it for flipping a switch.

Fully agreed. While mostly sarcastic, it'd at least be made available to us. Though if being serious, I agree with what Voltage said. It's really nothing big of a deal, and I fail to understand what is taking so long, plus I do not really buy the "We haven't forgotten" thing. Seems like an excuse, honestly.

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

Give us the Xbox exclusive ephemera to PC and we'll talk

Please do take it by me. Get the PS4 and Switch (I believe they also have theirs) ephemeras and full cosmetics while at it while at it. I strongly dislike these cool exclusives being locked to a specific platform, even if Fae Path is not one of such cases.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Why not just add it as a free DLC on the stores? I think either that or a permanent Nightwave reward for consoles could be a good solution, since on PC it's basically free.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Why not just add it as a free DLC on the stores? I think either that or a permanent Nightwave reward for consoles could be a good solution, since on PC it's basically free.

What he meant to say was "We haven't forgotten, we just haven't come up with a way to introduce the ephemera that will increase logins and/or farming grind."

It matters not that those were not initial objectives with the 2FA pc release.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Uh why not just regularly give it to us for free? Like make us do a mission or something? It's not like pc had to do anything complicated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eragwon said:

don't think console have right to have this, this is actualy the only pc exclusive skin, consoles haves paint ephemera and weapon, soo if they give that to console they need to give your reserved to console skin

Pc also have exclusive stuff. Like the rhino Rubico skin and not all tenno gen comes to consoles

• Like 1