Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salutations

(XBOX)Nayte

Greetings,

It has been quite some time since I have really played Warframe, around 5 years. I would just like to say that being away that long and coming back last month to see how much this game has improved is staggering.

Part of me wishes I had been around for the ride in between, however I feel that having that long break really allowed me to appreciate just how significantly better the experience has become.

I’m mostly a lone wolf type of player, however after playing with and getting to know some of the community in-game has shown just how solid our fellow Tenno can be. I met a MR28 who was more than willing to help me with any questions, as well as offer to squad with me to run anything I still needed. Gestures like that leave a lasting impression, and is part of what drove me to join this forum. 

I look forward to what the future of Warframe brings, and meeting more of this community. 

On 2020-01-14 at 12:07 PM, LoneWolveYoutube said:

Hello : D.  Games changed a lot it’s kinda pog atm especially for a new player

Absolutely, last I left off back in 15 I had maxed Excal (my only frame) and was in the process of clearing Mars.

Now inside the span of around a month I’ve cleared the star chart, have 10 frames, reached mr11, and am doing sorties and arbitrations. I’ve been in one hell of a grinding phase.

20 hours ago, (XB1)Nayte said:

Absolutely, last I left off back in 15 I had maxed Excal (my only frame) and was in the process of clearing Mars.

Now inside the span of around a month I’ve cleared the star chart, have 10 frames, reached mr11, and am doing sorties and arbitrations. I’ve been in one hell of a grinding phase.

careful not burn yourself out m8

• Like 1