Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Efficiency (Rank 6 Tactical) not working on battle avionics

1Ruinmaster1

Tactical Efficiency
Reduces Flux Energy consumption by 25%

I've noticed that when i use my battle avionics there is no reduction on my battle avionics Flux Energy consumption. If I use something like Void Hole or Seeker volley, it still uses 100 Flux energy. Is this intended? From what I can see, it does work on Ability Kinesis. If so can the Intrinsic rank have a more valid description, at the moment it sounds like it should affect ALL Flux energy consumption.

1 hour ago, 1Ruinmaster1 said:

From what I can see, it does work on Ability Kinesis

It doesn't, too. The illusion you had is because those abilities already have efficiency modded by the respective Tenno and the game take that into account.

3 hours ago, kyori said:

It doesn't, too. The illusion you had is because those abilities already have efficiency modded by the respective Tenno and the game take that into account.

Actually it does work on Ability Kinesis, I took in my Inaros without any efficiency mods and his Devour (which normally costs 50 energy) now costs 38 Flux energy, and just to be sure i did the same with rhino, 0 extra efficiency and still his stomp costs 75 Flux energy instead of 100

Edited by 1Ruinmaster1