Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unpopular Opinion: If you no longer like playing Warframe why not playing??

MartianGHunter

1) Not enough easily accessible high level content without extra strings attached.
2) The horrible state both Liches and Railjack has been released in, they both feel like empty husks of what could've been great feeling nothing like what they have shown us previously.
3) DE's inability to finish updates on time and meet deadlines for most content updates, even when they are released they need pages of patchnotes.
4) The decision to not increase Gauss Mach Rush speed  in a meaningful way despite being the "Speed Frame".

Despite that I still like the game but everything has been rather disappointing.

20 hours ago, hix3r said:

If you were around when No Man's Sky released in 2016, the reactions right now should be very familiar, even yours, there were plenty of people enjoying that game on release telling everyone else "What's this outrage about? Yeah its a different game than what was shown and talked about, but I enjoy the parts that it has so it's fine for me! Don't like it, don't play it!"

Every game. They're in every god damn game. Every community. *stuff is on fire* Oh crap! It's on fire! Do something put it out! Fix it!! *Door flies open* Leave them alone! They're doing their best! If you don't like it here just leave! *tips fedora*

16 hours ago, Smilomaniac said:

Oh please, your post is a rant about how you don't like how others keep playing the game despite their whining. The rest is dressing to make it look like more than an opinion.

I read your post alright, I read between the lines; You're complaining about complainers and added your own bile to the mess. No one is reading anything in this thread and thinking "wow, my perspective changed and now I can go about my business doing something else". As for the metrics you might as well say "vote with your wallet", it'll change just as little.

I hope there's a huge drop off, but there probably isn't as the silent majority chugs along spending their evenings with a casual hour or two.

I will say this, what he said and what you said is probably what went through the heads of the vets who already left. The vets, the people who care, who voice their opinions on the current failings, we're drastically outnumbered and out voiced by people like the OP and that silent majority that is completely apathetic to everything in game. I bet they eventually do listen to OP, leave and never come back cause nothing they say will ever be heard. You have objections to Warframe slowly morphing into a mobile-type game with its content, whale hunting, and revolving door filtering of the player base? You can bet your top dollar that some of the more hardcore defenders is about to break down that door and say some inane white knight comment thinking that they said something of worth or said anything that would be considered food for thought. People get tired of the game, those guys, and just yeet out.

"If you don't like it don't play it." That lies in the problem. People are doing just that. People have been patient but that can only go so far and we can't continue like this.

On 2020-01-14 at 2:38 PM, MartianGHunter said:

All my classmates who I started playing 5 of my mates don't play any more they haven't logged in like 1500 days why because they stopped enjoying the game.

Point is I agree with you

If your friends haven't logged in for 1,500 days that means they stopped playing about 4.5 years ago.

It's got bugger all to do with rj then.  Or liches.  Or Fortuna or poe either for that matter.

They obviously just stopped enjoying the game, fair enough.  Back in 2015.

I took a break. Like four months or something because the only content I was enjoying was farming for prime frames/weapons and min maxing then. But I ran out of them. A lot of the new updates just aren't fun to play, I still like Warframe, but to me it felt like old Warframe stopped receiving updates.