Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ramming Speed

ChaoticEdge

It just for the meme but more likely I like the idea of Ramming speed in space with your Railjack I mean it isn't sketchy depending on your materials and depending that your ship armor & shield can take the absorption the dmg but how much you can inflect dmg to the enemy, it would be nice idea ramming speed not only dmg the enemy but also get a chance to invade other ships like a sort of grineer's troops shell bullet (the invader that invade your ship by sending in escape pod into your ship) except for different to be for just ram them like a pirate ship the way to say but more of fun type to be.  If we ever get ramming speed in warframe railjack I'll will play more on railjack even more and find it funny how many I will ram ships for the giggles and 💩

Pretty much I'll have heck fun time ramming things for fun

10ix21.jpg

Spoiler

1e54da22-2239-44ff-8a9f-b00b88ffaa04_tex

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Piloting 10 let's you deal Ramming damage to fighters. Doesn't work on Crewships or Galleons

this + there is an avionic called particle ram that deals damage to everything in front of you in a cone that will damage crewships and fighters.

• Like 2

Particle ram maxed in a maxed slot plus the Pilot 10 Intrinsic.

Grineer: why do I keep hearing something shout "Kamikaze"? sound doesn't travel in a-  *KABOOM*

particle Ram, can also be used as a shield by the way, just face things head on as they come towards you. works great on Ramsleds if you can see them in time.

36 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Piloting 10 let's you deal Ramming damage to fighters. Doesn't work on Crewships or Galleons

in space, did you even track in speed, pretty much we can hit things but doesn't dmg our ship like the archwing, but it would of been fun if you think about what our ship is made out of it would be fine.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

basically, yes its already in game to an extent so play it 

did try ramp enemies early so didn't see the dmg output.

18 minutes ago, MacKerris said:

I got to listen to a pilot laugh like a maniac while we did a mission at earth last night. She was having so much fun killing things by ramming them that the test of us just watched.... lol

yup that is type maniac person we all love dearly because everyone has small little maniac person just deep buried in the darkness as in deepest in your mind which you probably don't know when it pop out for just gotta look for the breaking point.

Well its definently a better level 10 ability then say the gunnery skill.

I think the rank 9 snd 10 abilities are pretty lackluster.  Or just bad. We should have had better abilities.

Where's my swarms of fighter drones.  Where's my internal and externsl auto cannons.  Wheres my bio self adapting armor. Wheres my Stasis fields.  Wheres my aoe emp quantum bombs.  How about a custom gundam mecha to support my railjack.

Neat stuff like that please.