Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bethesda Studio...

ChaoticEdge

Bethesda Studio finally try to cover it up *cough* more likely it is going be more this version again

giphy.gif

make me laugh even more how much they try so hard stop hacker (they didn't still and they aren't even trying) I was laughing when they are going put back Preston Garvey into fallout 76 with all bs stuff rofl (which hacker put him back into the fallout 76 for I was having a blast laughing about the youtube clip about the hack).  The great gaming company that "the mighty had fallen" which I don't think the game of fallout 76 is going survived at all due of hacker just trash the game and they are going to do it again with countless account they probably have and just pay such short money that is worth only like 5 buck under which they are going make it more worst then before.

By Hearing Bethesda try put npc into the game is going lit up in flame which it is not going happen nicely because obviously they are going let the hacker roam free again to hack once more to set everything on fire again by making tons of Preston Garvey invasion that making the game less fun because I see they aren't dealing with the fixes and giant hole in the ground for the Bethesda company is just clown show no matter what.  Also the reason why I am posting this here because Bethesda keep on ripping post that talk 💩 about them which we had tons players try say nice thing but more likely they just made it worst for themselves like for example someone posted very polite and none giving rude of term ask them to make the game just to be free and then he got ban on his account with no reason or any explaining why he is ban for he didn't use cheat engine or anything breaking the rules which this violate even more code of conduct of their agreement.

I think Bethesda is way more into the dush bag level for they are about the point of being like this

Spoiler

giphy.gif

but in reality they aren't sorry at all, I think the leadership that was given just hit into flame and also I think that ppl who work there just lost respect of the chose of them.  Welp I'll talk more crap about it later because Bethesda not letting any players who talk nice and try fix their game just still remain broken and stupidly think the world is going be nice to them to send apologies emailing.

On 2020-01-15 at 1:07 AM, Pinegulf said:

Studios come and go. Such is the nature of business. I hear Outer worlds is pretty good. 

Outer Worlds is very good. I just finished night before last. It's basically Mass Effect meets Fallout (the original Black Isle game). Also, it's remarkably bug free, which is saying something for an Black Isle/Obsidian game. 

Play it. It's good. The last quarter of the game really goes down the rabbit hole and does leave the possibility of a sequel...and a much deeper hole is hinted at. 

As for Bethesda, well, FO76 is a Cleveland steamer of a game. There are no excuses for it. The warning signs were there from the beginning and if one heeded the accumulating evidence that the game was going to crater, one escaped the...fallout. 

BGS will have to produce on the next game. Starfield is going to have to recreate the Skyrim phenomenon in space. That will show where Bethesda is going to end up--to carry on or to tank. I think they can do it, assuming they can ween themselves from thoughts of wearing money hats while riding diamond ponies. Will they is the question. If not, then they'll find themselves circling the drain behind BioWare. 

5 hours ago, hooperinius said:

Starfields will be OK as long as they follow the typical Bethesda formula of "create your character and then run off into the wilderness doing whatever you wanna do". If it's like FO76 in space it'll stink.

Sfarfield and Tes6 will be running off the 20 year old engine thats in Fallout 76

Bethesda is lazy and will never learn

7 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Sfarfield and Tes6 will be running off the 20 year old engine thats in Fallout 76

Bethesda is lazy and will never learn

Oh, they'll undoubtedly use the creaky engine, but it can still work. Not ideal, but gamers can work with it and still have a very fun game. This is assuming they (Bethesda) can leave the modding community alone and not muck it up with grandiose thoughts of wearing money hat while riding diamond ponies. 

FO76 ills shouldn't matter as long as they stick to the usual single player game they made their chops on. 

They're going to have to move on from that engine eventually, comfort zone and extended development times be damned. They'll have to ditch it if they're serious about multiplayer, but I'm hoping their hands got burnt badly enough they'll stay away from such things for the foreseeable future. That might be a forlorn hope in the face of the obvious desire to wear money hats while riding diamond ponies.

It's that monomaniacal monetization obsession that will sink the company if anything does. 

8 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

Oh, they'll undoubtedly use the creaky engine, but it can still work. Not ideal, but gamers can work with it and still have a very fun game. This is assuming they (Bethesda) can leave the modding community alone and not muck it up with grandiose thoughts of wearing money hat while riding diamond ponies. 

FO76 ills shouldn't matter as long as they stick to the usual single player game they made their chops on. 

They're going to have to move on from that engine eventually, comfort zone and extended development times be damned. They'll have to ditch it if they're serious about multiplayer, but I'm hoping their hands got burnt badly enough they'll stay away from such things for the foreseeable future. That might be a forlorn hope in the face of the obvious desire to wear money hats while riding diamond ponies.

It's that monomaniacal monetization obsession that will sink the company if anything does. 

Bethesda is more interested in selling player mods then making their own polished glitchless games.

Have you seen "new minecraft"?

I hate it. Microsoft redid the entire ui for minecraft and its awful. Everything loads slower and its impossible to navigate and constantly tries to shove player paid mods in your face. It removed free trial skins and old skins in favor of a swap in out model to have you pay 99 cents per skin part. Microsoft is milking minecraft. And for the first time ever. I hate minecraft. 

Bethesda is led by a villain named todd howards. Who's lies people gobble up and praise more than gabe newel. 

Warframe gets white knighted just as much. But that can be said of every game under the banner of "fee to pay".

Just because a game is free. Doesnt mean it gets a pass on criticism. 

15 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Bethesda is led by a villain named todd howards. 

This isn't really true. The real marching orders come from further up--from the owners, which Todd isn't one of. His culpability is arguable, but he's the present face of BGS, so he catches the flack regardless. 

The problem with Bethesda--the one we readily see anyway--is the desire to monetize at the expense of the games you're making. That's where their present woes come from. It could go deeper and be worse, as with BioWare, but as a player/consumer this is what we see. 

Again, this last year has been close to an unmitigated disaster for Bethesda. FO76 was by far the worst offender, but nothing else they did turned out well either (Rage 2, the Wolfenstein game/joke, etc.), none of which bodes well for the future. 

However, this year we have Eternal DOOM (which looks pretty damned good so far) and then next year we'll see if BGS can still make games with Starfield. That will be the bellwether for Bethesda's continued success or an implosion and total failure. 

Personally, BGS and Bethesda in general as a publisher are on my "wait for reviews" list. They haven't inspired confidence since DOOM 2016 and aren't far from the NFE list, which is growing by the year. 

Edited by Sloan441
Second thoughts...and can't type.

On 2020-01-15 at 7:07 AM, Pinegulf said:

Studios come and go. Such is the nature of business. I hear Outer worlds is pretty good. 

This. A million times this. I never understood those people who swear allegiance to a studio, and I never understood those people who go "I hate that studio, death to them".

Studios, as this person said, come and go. If you like their products, support them so they'll stick around longer. If you don't, then go do something else. That's it.