Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Is Nope

TheBattleBork

I think you need to make her now more easier to get.Really - Banshee's Systems and Chasis - I farmed them with few runs of capture and spy.The chance of them is 8%.The Helmet is 2% for endless defense - Did like 50 runs or more and only some freaking T2 Voids,Hellfires and uncommon 5 mods...Really this is so freaking annoying.Before I farmed her Helmet on Xini 2 - 3 Times for a day - When I was new to the game.Today was a great game - 5 wave - Hellfire , 10 wave - Hellfire , 15 wave - Hellfire.Im just going to throw my PC through the window.Please do something !!

I'm sorry you're having such trouble but hang in there. I think there are alerts for parts I'm not sure. I agree getting the same mod every 5 waves is infuriating but all you can do is keep trying.

On a side note I don't think banshee is that good at all. All she really has is sonar.

I'm sorry you're having such trouble but hang in there. I think there are alerts for parts I'm not sure. I agree getting the same mod every 5 waves is infuriating but all you can do is keep trying.

On a side note I don't think banshee is that good at all. All she really has is sonar.

Nope there's no alerts for banshee's parts and I have to agree with you, she's just meah for me. She has a huge amount of energy, all her skills are good except silence but others warframe are better imo.

Well it's a matter of taste...

Nope there's no alerts for banshee's parts and I have to agree with you, she's just meah for me. She has a huge amount of energy, all her skills are good except silence but others warframe are better imo.

Well it's a matter of taste...

The head of the B**** Queen should be hard to get, but common stuff like hellfire should really have less chance of showing up.

took me ages to get mine as well...

Edited by Alighierian

yea besides sonar banshee suck pretty much compared to the good frames

soundquake need seriously armor ignore and more damage

Edited by zzang

Banshee's Sonar is arguable the strongest damage buff available.

Sonic Boom is a ridiculously spammable CC that can pretty much perma lockdown enemies. I don't know how many times it's saved my or another &#!.

Silence - admittedly has room to improve.

Sound Quake - is far more powerful than it's given credit. The range is enormous, it repeatedly staggers enemies in range, and despite it not ignoring armor, you'd be surprised at the amount of damage it can do - just because it doesn't kill everything around it in 1 hit doesn't make it weak...

Banshee's Sonar is arguable the strongest damage buff available.

Sonic Boom is a ridiculously spammable CC that can pretty much perma lockdown enemies. I don't know how many times it's saved my or another &#!.

Sound Quake - is far more powerful than it's given credit. The range is enormous, it repeatedly staggers enemies in range, and despite it not ignoring armor, you'd be surprised at the amount of damage it can do - just because it doesn't kill everything around it in 1 hit doesn't make it weak...

Come on don't do this, when will all these banshee defenders admit that her only and best skill is sonar. Sound Quake is a great oo sh#$# move but besides those two her skills blow. Sonic Boom is a bootleg pull. And silence...................well its silence.

The range is enormous, it repeatedly staggers enemies in range, and despite it not ignoring armor, you'd be surprised at the amount of damage it can do - just because it doesn't kill everything around it in 1 hit doesn't make it weak...

defend weak crap skill some more...

suprised at the amount of damage you say? tried on lvl 100-130 corrupted ancient on t3 defense i think the AMOUNT of damage had 1 digit and it was 6

by the way the animation so slow that when the skill ends and you got a gunner or a ancient next to you  = death

maybe you should try out banshee some more on t3 defense and compare it to saryns ulti which is like the same but just ten times better or rhinos ulti which is also ten times better.

and i really had to laugh at "Silence - admittedly has room to improve." I would have taken you more serious if you had said it needs to be repaced well i still took the bait.

Come on don't do this, when will all these banshee defenders admit that her only and best skill is sonar. Sound Quake is a great oo sh#$# move but besides those two her skills blow. Sonic Boom is a bootleg pull. And silence...................well its silence.

defend weak crap skill some more...

suprised at the amount of damage you say? tried on lvl 100-130 corrupted ancient on t3 defense i think the AMOUNT of damage had 1 digit and it was 6

by the way the animation so slow that when the skill ends and you got a gunner or a ancient next to you  = death

maybe you should try out banshee some more on t3 defense and compare it to saryns ulti which is like the same but just ten times better or rhinos ulti which is also ten times better.

and i really had to laugh at "Silence - admittedly has room to improve." I would have taken you more serious if you had said it needs to be repaced well i still took the bait.

Watch out people, we've got l33t MLG pr0z in the thread.

"There are two kinds of opinions - one is mine and other is wrong". Right, people?

Wasn't impressed with sonar - it's just too buggy as the weak spots are very hard to see and tend to just disappear long before sonar runs out, nova's ult is much more effective.  Also it makes a complete mess of mini map as it only works on enemies you hit with initial sonar wave , and then leaves dead enemies on mini map - so basically a few seconds after sonar has been cast mini map is missing half the live enemies yet still showing all the dead ones.

As that was banshee's only really *good* ability that left me being unimpressed with banshee.

Edited by DeathByDribbling

Banshee is more or less okay. She used to be my favorite frame when not going Trinity, but has since be replaced by the buffed Mag.

I think she could use a buff, but she is not one of the frames that make me sigh in disappointment whenever I end up with one of them in a PUG. 

Sonic Boom is a very spamable CC but has been vastly overshadowed by the buffed pull which does pretty much the same thing (makes enemies fall down in an arc in front of you and moves them around a little) while doing about 10 times the damage (and also ignores armor and affects heavy units on top of that).

It needs a serious buff to either damage or time the enemies stay downed.

Silence is just useless for about 99.99994% of your playtime. If I might suggest a buff:

Make all enemies affected by it also less likely to attack Banshee if other targets are around

Sonar is probably her best skill and a very awesome debuff, probably the best damage buff in the game.

Soundquake is a CC that can in theory stagger a whole room full of enemies, but has 2 major problems.

1. In lower levels it is overshadowed by the ults (and non-ults) that outright kill whole rooms, making it superfluous as a mass CC.

2. In high levels it is vastly overshadowed by the non-ults that can in theory CC a whole room but also do not lock the user into place. (you know, Chaos, Snowglobe, Bastille).

It either needs some extra utility to justify the lockdown or have the lockdown reduced, giving it a unique twist as the only mobile large area CC.

Watch out people, we've got l33t MLG pr0z in the thread.

"There are two kinds of opinions - one is mine and other is wrong". Right, people?

no not opinions Mr. i have an opinion

i just stated some facts what i expirienced playing her in endgame content example given: t3 defense

I found Banshee to be particularly useless as well.

Never used silence, although I guess it might be okay if you're doing a stealth run.

Sonic boom...by the time you're done with the casting animation, the enemies are already standing back up.  You don't even have time to reload anything slower than a Kunai.

Sonar...the random placement of the target areas is more frustrating than helpful.  Trying to hit a Grineer leg from 50m with a non-spray'n'pray weapon takes more time than the extra damage is worth.  Most of the time there's so much crap going on in a big fight that you can't even see the stupid target areas...you got one guy blasting with Ogris, Torid gas clouds all over the place, Nova dust up in the air, Saryn's ulti whiting out your screen...trying to hit those little target areas on a regular basis is an exercise in futility.  You might get 2 or 3 of them before it runs out, but in the end, the only thing you did was inflict 5,000 damage on a Grineer Lancer that only had 100 health in the first place.

Sound Quake...completely worthless once you get into the high-armor range.  Got killed more times while stuck in that casting animation than I care to remember.

Didn't they removed her from alert missions.

I really don't get why people on this game get so frustrated farming bps and yet they won't just buy the frame. I've heard the argument that buying everything would make playing pointless but I did and I still enjoy playing. Also frames are cheap compared to Star Trek Online's $25 average for top tier ships.

I really don't get why people on this game get so frustrated farming bps and yet they won't just buy the frame. I've heard the argument that buying everything would make playing pointless but I did and I still enjoy playing. Also frames are cheap compared to Star Trek Online's $25 average for top tier ships.

This game isn't only for adults. It is F2P for a reason.

yea besides sonar banshee suck pretty much compared to the good frames

soundquake need seriously armor ignore and more damage

Sound Quake is basically energy based stunlock so your teammates can kill everything in a couple seconds. Sound Quake isn't really my thing but i know it has uses.

Silence we know is useless. 

Sonar we know is damn good.

Sonic Boom is one of the best powers in the game. if you think it's useless, no offense, but you aren't very good at playing Warframe.

Sonic Boom also looks beautiful with Turbulence Fields. those PhysX particles are PERFECTLY used. it's drop dead gorgeous. it's my favorite looking power in the entire game.

even if i can't stand to use Banshee because the frame just looks so weird, the helmets all look bad, the shoes look ridiculous, the frame itself looks really off balance, and the color groups to me - means that Banshee always looks bad. i hate the color groups.

anyways. like with everything else, the more you want something, the less likely you are to get it. 

if you worry about getting Banshee parts too much, you're less likely to get them.