Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De stance mods

(XBOX)xAgentofTheNine

A lot of melee stance mods are useless or just bad can you ppl at de please try and either update reqork or release better stance mods i.e. bo prime, sword n shield,two handed nikana, claws,and more I think if there were better stance mods i think more ppl would play the game you could even put these behind a quest or special activity idc just please add more and update all stance mods please ty 

4 hours ago, (XB1)xAgentofTheNine said:

A lot of melee stance mods are useless or just bad can you ppl at de please try and either update reqork or release better stance mods i.e. bo prime, sword n shield,two handed nikana, claws,and more I think if there were better stance mods i think more ppl would play the game you could even put these behind a quest or special activity idc just please add more and update all stance mods please ty 

I bet you don't like how they restrict your movement.

This is the main issue for me at least. When you play missions like capture, exterminate, sabotage, etc, where you need to run a lot, these stances slow you down a lot. It is still better to run with Ignis than bother with melee. Unless you use polearms or dual daggers.

2 hours ago, (XB1)xAgentofTheNine said:

claws

Even though there's only three real weapons in the class, they still have three stances.   Personally I like them all pretty well.  If I want mobility and AoE, Vermillion.  If I want crazy single target damage Raptor.   If I want something in between, Four Riders.  They're not perfect, but I feel like other weapon classes are so much worse off.

I'm with you on the general idea though. I'd really love to see more than one Rapier and Blade & Whip stance, as well as some clean up to the existing ones.

8 hours ago, (XB1)xAgentofTheNine said:

A lot of melee stance mods are useless or just bad

Define "useless or just bad." They seem just fine to me after the Melee 3.0 changes. What issues I have with the stances come down to personal preference because some animations are just stupid-looking.