Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

So I stopped doing Railjack

(XBOX)ERICK001BC

I was reading the patch notes coming and I maybe I missed it but I haven't seen it. Are they fixing the issue where the host is unable to leave once the mission is done, or after the enemy stops spawning? I wasted too many hours doing the missions just to end up having to abort the mission and losing my content. For a while I did a mission, went back to dojo and repeated. But every now and then, if I had a good team and we did 3 the third one would glitch. It is very frustrating.

I also didn't see the sabotage mission, where you steal the crew ship inside the meteor and then get stuck both ship and archwing inside the meteor. It's annoying trying to find  that little opening when your'e stuck inside.

Other than that, i want to get back into it, but took my break from it, especially considering how many people have taken advantage of the instinct abort mission farm, makes it almost not worth it.

9 hours ago, (XB1)ERICK001BC said:

I was reading the patch notes coming and I maybe I missed it but I haven't seen it. Are they fixing the issue where the host is unable to leave once the mission is done, or after the enemy stops spawning? I wasted too many hours doing the missions just to end up having to abort the mission and losing my content. For a while I did a mission, went back to dojo and repeated. But every now and then, if I had a good team and we did 3 the third one would glitch. It is very frustrating.

I also didn't see the sabotage mission, where you steal the crew ship inside the meteor and then get stuck both ship and archwing inside the meteor. It's annoying trying to find  that little opening when your'e stuck inside.

Other than that, i want to get back into it, but took my break from it, especially considering how many people have taken advantage of the instinct abort mission farm, makes it almost not worth it.

• haven't host unable to leave on console
  • They have not fixed getting stuck in the crewship/hanger on console. Don't know about PC.
  • Don't know what other players abort farming has to do with being "worth it." - and you can still abort farm on console although i'd argue its inefficient if you don't have all the avionics, resources, and wreckage you need/want and better to stealth farm but finish the mission.