Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More weapon augments and secondary fire

Scar.brother.help.me

I really like augments such as teleport on Twin Basolks (too bad it has no crit, so out of current meta). 

Syndicate mods (though i wish they all gave energy burst, not only 2 of 6 syndicates).

Weapons with alternate fire modes are usually fun and useful.

I like this whole idea and I wish there was much much more of that implemented. 

Yeah, I do enjoy weapon augments. Most of them seem like less of a waste than many warframe augments used to, and on top of it they feel like worthy of mod slots without being mandatory mods.

39 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

i wish they all gave energy burst

Well, that's only because of the broken energy economy in this game. But that's a whole long thread of it's own, of which there have been many. 

• Like 2

If not all, I still would very much like Perrin's super meh (25%, lol wut) Shield restore effect to be changed to Energy.
Or have it at least give something like 1500 Shields, which can then feed into Overshields, that might be worth something.

Generic Syndicate Augments could also be neat, I'm thinking basically an Amalgam Mod,
i.e. a slightly weaker effect than on the regular Mod, but with the added bonus of the Syndicate kerboom / buff.
... but more actual generic Amalgam Mods are fine, too. (Primed) Point Blank with +Sprint Speed when? 😄

A whole new batch of Syndicate weapons is also REALLY overdue, DE pls.
Just because I feel like it, here's a list I think would be interesting:

Vaykor Sobek / Twin Grakatas / Jat Kittag
Telos Astilla / Fusilai / Volnus
Synoid Battacor / Ocucor / Falcor
Rakta Mutalist Cernos / Pox / Caustacyst
Secura Ferrox / Plinx / Serro
Sancti Daikyu / Akzani / Nikana

11 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

If not all, I still would very much like Perrin's super meh (25%, lol wut) Shield restore effect to be changed to Energy.
Or have it at least give something like 1500 Shields, which can then feed into Overshields, that might be worth something.

Generic Syndicate Augments could also be neat, I'm thinking basically an Amalgam Mod,
i.e. a slightly weaker effect than on the regular Mod, but with the added bonus of the Syndicate kerboom / buff.
... but more actual generic Amalgam Mods are fine, too. (Primed) Point Blank with +Sprint Speed when? 😄

A whole new batch of Syndicate weapons is also REALLY overdue, DE pls.
Just because I feel like it, here's a list I think would be interesting:

Vaykor Sobek / Twin Grakatas / Jat Kittag
Telos Astilla / Fusilai / Volnus
Synoid Battacor / Ocucor / Falcor
Rakta Mutalist Cernos / Pox / Caustacyst
Secura Ferrox / Plinx / Serro
Sancti Daikyu / Akzani / Nikana

Upvoted because you added the Plinx.  Its the only meaningful relationship I have ever cultivated.  😞

• Like 1