Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Nova For Lazy Players? >.>

KamaNightfire

Lets look at Novas Abilities.

Are you one of those people who don't want to be a space-ninja and could care less on learning how to Parkour to those hard to reach areas in Void for your rewards, or even too lazy to jump across a gap? Well that's what Worm Hole is for!

e6zipd.png

See too many enemies and don't actually want to take the time to aim, tap your fire button, or move your mouse? Nuke them all with Molecular Prime and let your sentinel set it off!

jv3ta8.png

Are you even too lazy to pull the trigger on your gun? Just want the enemies to kill themselves right? Well do that with Anti Matter Drop, let them super-charge it for you while you wait for the rain of loot! 

xkw1dx.png

Doing an Extermination or Survival and just want to rush through it with little effort or thought? Just spam 1 and run through the entire building, let your minions do the aiming and damage for you! c:

2m7gmdg.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figured with all the " Nerf Nova " threads i'd give a shot at bashing on Nova in a silly manner.

Also before you take this too seriously 

27ymovr.png

I'm Lazy too. c:

Edited by Hermaphrodite

You got to stay alive and dodge with nova.

If you're really lazy, play Rhino, iron skin, run, ennemis? Wait that they're all in... Stomp! ... Run.

Work as well in all nightmare mission. :3

Playing as Rhino is like playing as Rambo... that's not being lazy...

You got to stay alive and dodge with nova.

If you're really lazy, play Rhino, iron skin, run, ennemis? Wait that they're all in... Stomp! ... Run.

Work as well in all nightmare mission. :3

Up until you hit a certain level though, at which point Stomp works as a pause button to let you reload and get to cover.

For the guy how answer my joke.

Stomp doesn't work cause level is too high?

Roar before stomp. :)

Seriously (just a bit), roar+stomp kill crown at same level as M-prime can do.

If M-prime kill at higher level than stomp, it's just some luck on package of ennemis.

But in all case, playing rhino is a bit like playing with a god mode activated against < lvl 60 ennemis.

No offense, I play him every time since I craft him (was the last one, don't want easy mode before).